Honored Contributor

SexyHair Big Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder

This is an incredible product.  I got the tip from YTer Mel Thompson

I've used a lot of sprays and texturizers on my short choppy layered hair but I have never tried anything like this!  I'm still learning how to not use too much.  A little goes a long way.  I haven't had a haircut since Oct and my top layer is 5.5" long (instead of 2.75") Smiley Surprised  This powder texturizer has my hair standing straight up! LOL  Probably used too much product.  

Capture.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SexyHair Big Powder Play Volumizing & Texturizing Powder

@monicakm 

There is a lite version of this I might try.

My hair seems to go flat and fall in sections.  I'm trying to grow out my curls, so this might help fluff it up a bit.

I love BIG hair Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Garnier makes a similar texturizing product ... Texture Tease.  I get it from Amazon via subscription.  About $10 for three cans.

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@monicakm 

There is a lite version of this I might try.

My hair seems to go flat and fall in sections.  I'm trying to grow out my curls, so this might help fluff it up a bit.

I love BIG hair Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman    So do I!   I believe the higher the hair, the closer to God Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  - I also like big hair.  I don't look good with flat hair.  I've got to have volume. 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

Hey, I'm a Texan.  I HAVE to love big hair LOL (and I do).  And yes there is a lite version.  Website says it's for thin/fine hair.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I think I have the Garnier product.  Is it a spray?  I got addicted to DryBar Triple Sec texturizing spray but wasn't addicted to the price Smiley Surprised  I bought several texturizing sprays looking for a more affordable one.  Drybar was $26 for 4oz of product.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Well this product will give you as much height as you can stand LOL  I  have thick (but not as thick as it used to be) and it's not fine...what would be the opposite of that?  It had my 5" top layer standing straight up.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

I think I have the Garnier product.  Is it a spray?  I got addicted to DryBar Triple Sec texturizing spray but wasn't addicted to the price Smiley Surprised  I bought several texturizing sprays looking for a more affordable one.  Drybar was $26 for 4oz of product.

@monicakm 

Yes, it's a spray in a can with orange cap.  Price is good - I'm subscribed at Amazon.