Respected Contributor

Re: Severely Chapped/Cracked/Dry Hands

I recently pulled out my tin of 100% L` Occitane Shea Butter.  I forgot how great that stuff is. It has  five star reviews on their Web Page.  The hand cream is also nice and 20% Shea Butter. 

Contributor

TATCHA has the best hand cream I've ever used. I order it from their website. It is part of their Indigo line. The Reviews on their website prompted me to try it. It does not feel greasy and lasts through several hand washings. It does have a slight fragrance when you first apply it, but it dissipates quickly. My husband works outdoors on drilling rigs and he loves it. My son is a Carpentry contractor and his hands are always cracking due to working with wood all the time. He loves it too. Several men posted Reviews on TATCHA' s website saying how much they like it. It us a little expensive, but a little goes a long way
Contributor

*is a little expensive
Trusted Contributor

So far this aveeno baby colloidal oatmeal hand bath therapy is a godsend for dry cracked hands, soak daily and you will be amazed!! It is so mild and gentile for the worst hands!! It brings them back to life and has a protective barrier that stays for a long time.

Respected Contributor

For skin that's super dry, here are my three favorites:

• O'Keefe's Working Hands. Unscented and containing Urea, which works really well on dry, cracked skin. This can sting if it gets into an open sore, so be careful. Available at most drugstores. This stuff is really effective if you give it a few days to really do its thing.

• Bag Balm: This one has lanolin and is an ointment, so it's more on the greasy side. It also smells awful. It's good at night with gloves. Available at some drugstores and online.

• SkinFix Eczema Hand Cream: This stuff is excellent and unscented. I've given this as gifts to family members because it works for anyone.

• First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: Comes in unscented or scented. QVC has the best deals on a tub, but you can get a smaller tube at Sephora to try out. This is another I've given as gifts because it's good for anyone.
Respected Contributor

O keeffes working hands.  No scent.   I tried many, many, and some suggested here.  So far, this one is the best.  Go with the one in the green jar( it's richer)  Not the tube.