Trusted Contributor

I saw a couple of reviews on Evine in which people reported breakouts from the product. Has anyone here experienced that?

Valued Contributor

It's only on for another hour (their version of a tsv).  

I'm not sure.

Guess I'm hoping for a magic anything to make me feel 30 years younger.   lol

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  That was my concern about adverse interactions w/meds, esp. thyroid meds.

Super Contributor

Save yourself the money Beauties!   Just really consider this......do you really think a pill you buy over the counter will make you look & feel younger?????   Another marketing scam.  You would be so much better off to eat healthier and exercise. 

asltw

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

I saw a couple of reviews on Evine in which people reported breakouts from the product. Has anyone here experienced that?

@ElvisShops 

No ... has anyone tried the new Tropical drink?

Respected Contributor

I used it for a couple of years- never had any breakouts- I was on autodelivery but have discontinued- if you are in So Cal I can sell you what I have left real cheap!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

@ElvisShops 

If Mai Tai qualifies for a Tropical drink, then yes, yes!  I have!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

@ElvisShops 

If Mai Tai qualifies for a Tropical drink, then yes, yes!  I have!

@SurferWife 

LOL .....    Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Reading these thread caused me to seek out the supplement geek. I hadn't heard of him before.  Anyway...after a bit of sleuting it looks like the supplement geek is now:

supplementclarity dot com

Apparently some type of legal name dispute.  Kristi