Respected Contributor

@rochelleS@World Traveler@JeanLouiseFinch

After reading the instructions on Vitacost for their version of SeroVital, I started taking two capsules at bedtime to see how this works for me. Vitacost doesn't say that their product (4 capsules too) must be taken on an empty stomach but I'm taking the things I normally take at bedtime an hour earlier so my stomach will basically be empty except for these. In my opinion, it stands to reason that men and women wouldn't need the same dosage because of size differences, that's why I'm changing my dose.

Two things that I hoped to see, more energy and better sleep, I haven't seen yet. Has anyone taking either of these supplements experience this?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Kat 13

I believe this is what @JeanLouiseFinchis taking.  Vitacost Natural GH Formula

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Oh go eat that cake! Or at least a small piece to satisfy your sweet tooth. 

Interestingly, I see you doing what the Lessman rep from Pro Caps mentioned, suggested to me when I asked about weight loss with the onset of some of their supplements. ..words to the effect that many people will engage in a more healthier lifestyle and modify habits when a new supplement regime is started. See my post #2 where I mention this specific conversation. 

I love to eat, I enjoy food and have cooked and baked for years. Yet, I'm more comfortable with smaller portions. I generally feel much better with less and try not to over do or over fill the plate. One thing I have done and still do is drink ALOT of water. Probably six liters on average, I don't count, but would err on more per day. I have 2 24 oz filled glasses and a one liter bottle within easy access throughout the day and night. I consistantly refill and they're never empty. 

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS@World Traveler@JeanLouiseFinch

After reading the instructions on Vitacost for their version of SeroVital, I started taking two capsules at bedtime to see how this works for me. Vitacost doesn't say that their product (4 capsules too) must be taken on an empty stomach but I'm taking the things I normally take at bedtime an hour earlier so my stomach will basically be empty except for these. In my opinion, it stands to reason that men and women wouldn't need the same dosage because of size differences, that's why I'm changing my dose.

Two things that I hoped to see, more energy and better sleep, I haven't seen yet. Has anyone taking either of these supplements experience this?

@Tennessee Vol - I have a lousy nighttime sleep pattern that I attribute to heredity and post menopause.  I haven't seen any drastic improvement in my sleep since getting on the supplement but I do feel that I have more energy/stamina when I do my workouts.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SeroVital @rochelleS

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS If you haven't seen it, the Lessman schedule has recently been posted on another thread here. Speaking of food, I am totally out of his ChocoNuvo, so want to stock up, and soon! Was hoping he would start back up with chocolate in October. Last year I got four containers and let other people try them. Everyone loves his chocolate, and I must say I take more than one at a time!

Talking about sleep, I used to have a problem with a good night's sleep, but that changed around three years ago when I got a Sleep Number bed. An expensive way to go, but there has not been a night that I have not gone to sleep easily and stayed asleep for most of the night. 

Did not weigh this morning to see how the SeroVital is working since starting Sunday night. Will try to hold off until this weekend to see what seven days on the product has done.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I bought the ChocoNuvo last time it was offered before the hot weather/shipping cut off. What was that, last spring, I think? Still have plenty. I bot the biggest size. One, sometimes two daily.

I sleep very poorly. I have two pricey matresses. One is a Dorma and I can't remember the other. Don't want to rip apart the bedding in the other room. My Doc wrote an Rx for the Dorma after sleepless night on the other, which I'd purchased first. I have such a crummy back and it was flaring at the time of the original purchase. This is what keeps me up now too. I can't find a comfortable spot. I've taken to sleeping on my side to relieve pressure but this, much to my chagrin, has resulted in my first deep line wrinkle. Good grief, there's no winning here! I try and force myself to lie flat but sometimes it's just not possible. Maybe a shot of a friendly libation would help. Or a rubber hammer!

Be careful. ..don't set yourself up with the scale. Go with the flow, this may take some time. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Costco has a 20.00 coupon on the SeraVital. It runs 10-23 thru 11-12. In store or on line with  free shipping.

@World Traveler

How are you doing with the SeraVital to date?  Feeling ok?

@Tennessee Vol

Did you restart the SeraVital or decide to discontinue due to the leg tingling you'd experienced?  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Thanks for the heads up on the coupon for Costco. With free shipping, I will do it online, as I tend to spend way more than I planned when I go to Costco anyway! ha!

How am I doing with the SeraVital? Yes, I am feeling okay. No problem at all. Take it faithfully every night before I go to bed, making sure that I have at least two hours between a meal and the pills.

I don't know how many I have left, but have not missed a day. I'm still working out three days a week, so except for a few days when I went crazy with sugar-laden stuff (or maybe it was a week!), I think this stuff will work for me. I know you said to give it a full month and my box came with 40 pills, so I will finish that box.

I have not gotten on the scale since the first week, as I don't want to be constantly watching it when I know it takes a while for the pills to kick in. So at the end of the 40 days, I will post how much I have lost. Since I am interested in the coupon, guess I am interested in continuing. ha!

Where did you see the coupon? I get the mailout that Costco does and I did not see a coupon for SeroVital when it came last week. Just go online to Costco website and it can be found?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

I happened to be on the phone with Procap Labs this am and mentioned I was taking this while talking about another product that had the same amino acids. She pulled it up online and mentioned the coupon. So I checked myself later. Wasn't that a fluke!

I too got into some sweets. It does happen occasionally. Usually I'm usually pretty good and will mete out those calories....but can confess to throughly enjoying high quality  sugar. I thought  maybe too have gained a couple lbs but the scale says otherwise. So I'm holding. I don't think my Lunchtime quesadillas are assisting with any weight loss either. 

BTW, when I open a new box or even start a bottle of vitamins etc, I write my start date on the packaging. Then I don't have to remember. 

Also, I saw and felt changes in my first month. The manufacturer says three months. Hopefully  you'll  be one of the sooners. Hope all is well on your end!♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS I live in a town that is very big on quesadillas! It is mostly Hispanic and the people I work with love to cook, so out come the tamales, quesadillas, etc. They tell me that deep down I am really Mexican because of my love for their food! ha!

I went online to order the limit of two boxes; however, when I try to check out, it just keeps stuck/frozen on that screen and doesn't complete the order. Tried several times. It is after they took my credit card information. Since they limit your order to two, I know they won't accidentally send or charge me more if I keep going back in to try to complete the order. Maybe tomorrow it will work. Right now, it just shows that I have two boxes in my cart.

Edited to add: I finally got thru and the order went thru! YAAAAY!

When you talked with ProCaps (definitely a fluke that the subject came up!), did you also order ChocoNuvo? Smiley Happy

I have 13 packets left, then I will weigh again.