Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've been taking the Vitacost version - 4 capsules at bedtime.  I can't say how many pounds I've lost, if any, but I recently ordered some Susan Graver slacks in two different sizes and the smaller ones fit well.  I had some other Denim & Co. slack that I had ordered but hadn't worn yet so I exchanged them for the next size down.  I've also been able to increase my numbers on the machines at the health club, both in weight, reps, and miles.  

Is this the GH Formula I think it's called?

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I've been taking the Vitacost version - 4 capsules at bedtime.  I can't say how many pounds I've lost, if any, but I recently ordered some Susan Graver slacks in two different sizes and the smaller ones fit well.  I had some other Denim & Co. slack that I had ordered but hadn't worn yet so I exchanged them for the next size down.  I've also been able to increase my numbers on the machines at the health club, both in weight, reps, and miles.  

Is this the GH Formula I think it's called?

@SandGirl  Yes

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Got on the scale again this morning after two full days of using the product (started Sunday evening), and down a tiny bit more. Smiley Happy

I normally weigh myself once a week to avoid the daily up and downs of life. ha! But was anxious to check it it out daily this first week. 

Thanks for telling me about this. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Forgot to mention...on Monday, my first day with the product, I ate a pint of Haagen Dazs ice cream. Figured in order to see how/if this stuff works, I need to do things I would normally do when it comes to eating and/or working out. I still lost weight!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS Forgot to mention...on Monday, my first day with the product, I ate a pint of Haagen Dazs ice cream. Figured in order to see how/if this stuff works, I need to do things I would normally do when it comes to eating and/or working out. I still lost weight!

Way to take one for the team 😂 !

@World Traveler

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

@BExplorer

@And I'm right behind @World Traveler, noshing on pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. TeeHee.  Yummmm

Regular Contributor

Hi

Is Vitacost the website?  Can you tell me what the name of the product is ?

Thanks a Bunch!! 💑💙

Honored Contributor

@Kat 13 It is called SeroVital and I got it at Costco for around $100, 40-day premium pack. You can also go directly to the SeroVital website. Probably can get it thru Amazon.com, because they sell everything! ha!

@rochelleS mentioned she had a coupon for Costco that let her have $20-25 off the product, but that was in August, I believe.

Regular Contributor

Hi.

Thanks but I already know about SeroVital.

I was wondering about the other less expensive one.

The alternative at Vitacost. What is the name of that product??

Thanks a Bunch !!💜

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler

@BExplorer

@And I'm right behind @World Traveler, noshing on pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. TeeHee.  Yummmm

@World Traveler@rochelleS

So... that's what I'm doing wrong lol... I'm watching what I eat! Even passed on a piece of my favorite cake!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb