Valued Contributor

You're welcome @rochelleS Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Glad I could help @Fluke67.

Esteemed Contributor

@beautybee

Are you referring to reviews on the Supplement Geek site? Just double checking. I have some homework. Tks!

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS  Yes, the reviews on the Supplement Geek website. There are a lot of them. As usual with many products, it's a mixed bag. Like you, I also try to be open-minded about these things. I was so happy to see that he had the ingriedients list. He seems to find and do some thourough research. I've searched his website before when I am interested in trying a new supplement. Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for the replies, responses, and great discussion!  I always learn so much from this board!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

No one responded to my comment that the reviews on Vitacost were all from men or from wives who had gotten it for their husbands, would love to hear comments about that.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

No one responded to my comment that the reviews on Vitacost were all from men or from wives who had gotten it for their husbands, would love to hear comments about that.

@Shelbelle There are reviews from men and women alike, but they all aren't with that "particular effect" in mind. There are other similar products that you can check out and you can also look up SeroVital and check out the reviews.  As far as i know, it's the same formula for everyone.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle There are reviews from men and women alike, but they all aren't with that "particular effect" in mind. There are other similar products that you can check out and you can also look up SeroVital and check out the reviews.  As far as i know, it's the same formula for everyone.  

Thanks, I get it now, but every review I could see on Vitacost were from men, and some reviews were 8 to 10 years old.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle

I haven't been over to the Vitacost site but there's alot of reviews on Costco from both men and women. Quite a few are from men about their wives and vice versa, which sounds similar to Vitacost. In addition there are the stand alone comments. You can break the reviews out by their star rating too for these various comments. Many comments are more current too. I've yet to visit the Supplement Geek site and there are many more via a Google search. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another change I'm noticing are my fingernails. They seem stronger without being brittle, which has happened when I've taken another OTC hair skin and nail supplement (something costco sells in store) I do have vertical ridges which I hope will go away too. I recently received the Pro Lab hair skin and nail supplement which I've yet to start. Hopefully between the two I will continue to see ongoing positive benefits. I am lucky in respect to having extremely fast growing hair and nails. My friends call me a Chia Pet...I'll be looking forward to experiencing some changes.