Esteemed Contributor

LOOK! Thru 8-27 Costco on line has 25.00 coupon for SeraVital.  $72.99 is the best coupon I've seen so far. Limit 2 per customer. This may be available in store , but I don't know. Already bought mine. Yay!

Valued Contributor

This is nothing new. Back in 1982 there was a book call Life Extension and it talked about the amino acids L-arginine and L-ornithine. These supplements stimulate the pituitary gland which creates hgh. I used to compete in bodybuilding competitions in my 20's and it wasn't until a friend told me about this that I started to see dramatic changes in my physique. Mainly the decrease in body fat and noticeable muscularity. 

Fast forward to my middle age years, I did stop taking the supplements for a while but always continued working out. When I hit 45 I started noticing everything was sort of shifting on me. More fat around the middle and I was not happy. I still ate right and worked out hard then I remembered the amino acids. I started taking them again and started seeing results again. The most noticeable improvements are in my arms and legs. I've been taking them without fail ever since and I'm 52 now with good muscle tone.

Now as far as looking 10 years + younger, no one is going to mistake me for a 40 something year old. My skin is good but I owe that to retin a and sunscreen.

If you want increased strength and stamina along with a leaner body, this may be of interest. I take 5 grams of L-arginine and sometimes add 2.5 grams of L-ornithine.

Valued Contributor

Also wanted to add that I get mine from Vitacost. They have excellent supplements at a good price. I use their brand.

Valued Contributor

Re: SeroVital @rochelleS

[ Edited ]

Supplement Geek has great info. on the product as well as the ingriedients list with the precise amounts. Reviews are mixed and there is one from an endocrinologist and a bodybuilder.  Worth reading the reviews, but there are a lot of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

LOOK! Thru 8-27 Costco on line has 25.00 coupon for SeraVital.  $72.99 is the best coupon I've seen so far. Limit 2 per customer. This may be available in store , but I don't know. Already bought mine. Yay!

Editing to add...coupon is available for in store purchase also..

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS

Thanks for all the information. I remember reading about this and promptly forgot. I will give it a try. I have much to gain and nothing to lose.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tsukiko & @beautybee

Thank you both for sharing your comments. I truly appreciate your input and look forward to learning more about these supplements and benefits provided. The SeraVital has been such a success for me and if saving some money with the same results...well I am open to learn what I can. Why not!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Costco has deals on this from time to time. If you're interested in naturally maximizing HGH in middle age and later, I recommend reading Sara Gottfried MD's stuff. high intensity interval training increases HGH, as does lifting heavier weights. I find biohacking so intriguing...

Valued Contributor

@Tsukiko, great info, thanks!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   You are so welcome!Smiley Very Happy  There were people in the reviews that had the same results you did. I bookmarked that page so I could write down the ingriedients list. He also mentioned the book that Tsukiko mentioned in her reply. I managed to find a version of their follow up book at The Life Extension Companion at archive.org.  I started to read it this morning.