Honored Contributor

Re: SeroVital - coming to Evine -Thurs Jan 18

wrote:

I hate the commercial for this product  SO MUCH!    All is can can hear Is the TV doctor in her lab coat saying...."AS A DOCTOR AND A WOMAN.....Bla Bla Bla....

and what this product is suppose to do is going to do nothing other than take your money.  This form of HGH over the counter is BOGUS.  Save your money!  And lawsuits are active at this time  against the product for making bogus claims. 

https://www.dietspotlight.com/serovital-review/

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/hgh.html

@SeaMaiden, she's a gynecologist who used to be on the TV show The Doctors, part of the Dr. Phil franchise.  She may still be, i don't watch the show.  I guess she had to come up with something to sell after their plastic surgeon came up with that as seen on TV cream that magically makes wrinkles disappear, probably for 8 hours or something like that. I haven't seen that commercial in awhile, but I found that one really annoying for one of the participant's voice that sounds a lot like the lady who demo's the SSC products with Jennifer Stallone. I really lose respect for these doctors that start selling stuff, not that I really had that much respect for them in the first place.  But, once you start selling, I can't trust your knowledge on the subject.

Honored Contributor

Re: SeroVital - coming to Evine -Tue Jan 30 + a TTV

Thank you to those that posted opinions and feedback about the product. I appreciate the information. 

I completely disregard comments from posters that bash the vendors or hosts and use it as leverage to discount a brand or product.  I find those 'contributions' to be self-serving, not applicable or helpful

I decided to not purchase at this time while I do more research of my own.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Thank you to those that posted opinions and feedback about the product. I appreciate the information. 

I completely disregard comments from posters that bash the vendors or hosts and use it as leverage to discount a brand or product.  I find those 'contributions' to be self-serving, not applicable or helpful

I decided to not purchase at this time while I do more research of my own.

I like reading the pros and cons also.  I was on the fence about this and starting reading reviews and I'm still confused!

Respected Contributor

The Mayo Clinic website has a general discussion about HGH, not any particular brand.