Honored Contributor

SeroVital - coming to Evine -Tue Jan 30 + a TTV

[ Edited ]

Spokesperson/vendor rep for the shows is trainer Kim Lyons

I know some posters are using this supplement, and Costco sells it. Wonder if Evine will have a special introduction kit/offer.  I will definitely check it out - might be a good opportunity to give it a test run

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: SeroVital - coming to Evine -Thurs Jan 18

Honored Contributor

I wish I could have stayed on this (was taking a Vitacost dupe) but it gave me a terrible prickling feeling in my feet.  I never had that feeling before and it went away after I quit taking it.

Esteemed Contributor

It is available this month at Costco for about $30 off of the regular price.  I definitely will be interested in the presentation, but I am hesitant to take some of these supplements and will be reading reviews.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm tempted to give it a go when it's on sale. Ulta's sale price is usually $69.

Most HGH inducers as they're called induce deep sleep as HGH is naturally produced by the body but slows with age.

True HGH is administered  by a physician and only on prescription. 

Honored Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/serovital-reviews/

@IslanderGirl62 - do you have experience using this product? What is/does envision solutions have to do with serovital?  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Take it if you want to but look into all the systems Human growth hormone effects.  Ever wonder  WHY the levels of HGH drop off in your twenties? Because You're all grown up that's why.  Is it a good thing that Serovital will fill your body with 600 % more hormone than it ever did in your youth?  I'm not sure. Please get all the information you can. Also,ever notice  the woman Doctor on the commercial looks none to enthused while she's touting this stuff. Just saying, be an informed consumer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate the commercial for this product  SO MUCH!    All is can can hear Is the TV doctor in her lab coat saying...."AS A DOCTOR AND A WOMAN.....Bla Bla Bla....

and what this product is suppose to do is going to do nothing other than take your money.  This form of HGH over the counter is BOGUS.  Save your money!  And lawsuits are active at this time  against the product for making bogus claims. 

https://www.dietspotlight.com/serovital-review/

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/hgh.html

Honored Contributor

Re: SeroVital - coming to Evine -Tue Jan 30

Rec'd the Weekly Program Guide email.  

1st SeroVital show is Tues Jan 30 at 7p ET and other shows on Wed Jan 31.

Not sure if there is a TTV, but there are hotlinks from the email to show items

SeroVital Anti-Aging Beauty & Dietary Supplement Choice of Supply - 001-928

Honored Contributor

Re: SeroVital - coming to Evine -Tue Jan 30

SeroVital Extra-Firming Anti-Aging Neck & Decollete Cream 1.7 oz - 001-933