Trusted Contributor

I preferred Jennifer at HSN and used to purchase frequently when she was there, but I don't think that she had a choice about leaving.  Maybe she will do on-line presentations, for example, the first Friday of every month. I think her customers would enjoy that. 

Conversely, I preferred Dimitri at ShopHQ.  I suspect that he did have a choice about leaving, but was annoyed at being downplayed in favor of the Debrows. I used to watch his shows for hours on ShopHQ and buy multiple kits. I haven't watched one show through since he went to HSN, and haven't ordered any Skinn from HSN. 

For the most part, I have gotten tired of the Debrows; although I still purchase something from Isomers from time to time.

I still purchase beauty from HSN and ShopHQ, but it is very much reduced. 

Do the math.
Super Contributor
ajsidney12, I, too, get my Dry-Lo on Amazon when not available on TV. Bought 2 bottles recently, so I have 4 stashed and don’t know what I will do when Amazon runs out. You would think at 72 there would be no more zits, but you would be wrong. Love my Dry-Lo!!
Honored Contributor

I think Dimitri is going to join Jennifer and Suzanne as also rans.  These decisions are on the part of the networks, they just don't seem to be selling enough product.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I think Dimitri is going to join Jennifer and Suzanne as also rans.  These decisions are on the part of the networks, they just don't seem to be selling enough product.  

@depglass That is really too bad! I think SSC sold well enough when they were on HSN, not sure what happened there, but I knew it probably wouldn't work out on SHOPHQ, because of the Debrows.......As far as Dimitri, I really wish he would have stayed on SHOPHQ, as I think he sold a lot and they had him on all the time, but then the Dubrows came along! So sad!!!!!! Suzanne is another one that should have stayed on HSN....She did well there it seemed and semmed to have had a huge following-not sure what happened there as well......

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

@depglass 

Demitri should not be compared to SSC & SS. If you do a little research you will learn that HSN is just one part of his beauty business. It is quite impressive.