Super Contributor

Very sad...Serious Skin Care is off-air now at Shop HQ.

Her products will still be sold on her website and it sounds 

as if there might be a return to HSN/QVC.

Just an assumption on my part.

Jennifer had tears and Serious John was holding back.

Anyone know what happened to Suzanne Somers?

I used to order her *Tissue* PJs....but never tried the skincare.

Honored Contributor

I use her Vitamin C pads.  I just order from her website.  Shipping is 99 cents.

Contributor

They still have some products, you need the item numberr to find them. I have some kits on my wishlist and they are still available.

Honored Contributor

I doubt they are interested in coming back to TV, Jen kept saying on their last airing a month ago, they were switching to ordering from their website. sign up for their emails on their site. 

Contributor

If anyone is still interested in ordering, here are some items that are still available:  315-294 Release cleansing balm, 315-843 Jennifer's handpicked essentials, 316-022 Ultra Mare trio with makeup bag, 315-276 Luxury AM/PM 6 piece (Creamerum and Ultra Mare) 315-007  C3 Plasma Bio Technology AM/PM serum duo  316-756 Pure Marine facial creme duo with bonus item and 317-540 Absolutes Wrinkle Rebel Ferulic Acid.  There may be more but these are the ones I had on my wishlist.  I just placed my last order. Good luck!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw Jennifer on their last day! She was so emotional, and you could tell she was really sad about it, and as for Suzanne, not sure what happened to her on QVC, only saw her once and then nothing!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 'Luxury AM/PM 6 piece (Creamerum and Ultra Mare) 315-007' from ShopHQ  during a special sale - it was $20 off one day. Cyber Monday I think? I also got free shipping when I signed up for their credit card.

I  don't like ShopHQ - their customer service has been awful in the past. But I really wanted to try Ultra Mare, and I've liked Creamerum in the past. I paid my cc in full after my new cc credit showed up - and  will probably never use it again!

The sales on their website are great, but it's the big kits from hsn that always got me!! Woman Happy I even have a few of the freebie bags still, some were made really well. (others not so much! Woman LOL)

Valued Contributor

Someone else posted SSC is on Amazon and I rushed on over.  Not every product is there but I was able to get stocked up on Dry Lo.  I love  it, even at 44 yo. for the occasional breakout; and especially with masks now.

Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested there is a 20% code on HQ front page for anything 99.00+ until 11:00 pm ET today only.

There are still GREAT SSC prices ant deals! Go get them! 

Honored Contributor

Recently read that Suzanne Somers is only selling her products on her website.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller