Honored Contributor

Seriously Groovy Pop Sonic Mirror

Check this out ladies!  How cool!  Item No. V36471 - Pop Sonic Rechargeable Pedestal Fan Mirror with LED Lights

I gotta’ get one!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Seriously Groovy Pop Sonic Mirror

@SurferWife 

I like the idea of the fan (I currently keep a large fan by my makeup vanity) and the phone stand for watching videos. I didn’t get the phone stand thing until they mentioned watching makeup videos and I have actually don’t that’s recently. 

Ill becinterested to hear reviews comparing the quality of the light with Simple Human mirrors, one of which I own. 

I would be be interested in a 5x magnification (this is what I need and use for applying makeup) plus 10x magnification for the smaller mirror but the current configuration doesn’t interest me. 

Honored Contributor

This seems like a gimmick to me.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

What about it seems like a gimmick to you?

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

This is a very cool mirror. I love the idea of the inclusive fan and could definitely see myself using such an item. But...I'll have to wait and hope that Pop Sonic comes out with stronger magnification in the future. A regular 1x and 5x passed me by years ago. I need big boy magnification before I would be a purchaser. Too bad, it's such a great idea. I love it! Thanks for sharing ♡♡♡.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

@willdob3 , I don’t know the fan portion of it. It’s like do I really need a fan blowing on my face? To each his own, not something I would purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

@willdob3 , I don’t know the fan portion of it. It’s like do I really need a fan blowing on my face? To each his own, not something I would purchase.

@Jordan2 

If you don’t need a fan I understand why you’d think it strange. Lol

I live in Florida and don’t have AC. I definitely need a fan 3/4 of the time. It is a challenge to apply makeup when one is hot and sweaty. The video gave me the impression that the fan on the mirror would not help me as much as my large fan does now. But I think it would help a lot of people.

There are are other reasons one may be hot and need a fan, too. But I think we’d all like to not understand the need for one!

Honored Contributor

It is nice but I like a mirror to be double sided one regular mirror and the other magnified.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   This is definitely a unique mirror!   Not sure I'd regularly use the fan but knowing it's there for those days I need it is pretty cool.

@Katcat1   I wholeheartedly agree with you on needing both regular image and magnification.  That was mainly the reason why I never went for the Simplehuman mirror (as well as the cost)!

I do have to say though that this is QUITE the knockoff of the Simplehuman - leave it to PopSonic to come out with it and so reasonably priced!  Good find @SurferWife !

Respected Contributor

I am surprised this is so inexpensive. It looks cool. The fan can be useful for setting makeup. I actually use a small handhelf fan for doing this. I like my mascara to set as quickly as possibly, as well as concealer.  So I like the idea of the fan and I should have invented this myself!