Regular Contributor

Free shipping and discounts on Serious Skincare at HSN. Not all products though. I've wanted to try the reverse lift cleanser and finally it is on sale.  

Contributor

They're having a clearance sale without announcing it, although they are being a bit deceptive. It states that 40% will be taken off all SSC items over $1 (all of them) and the discount will be taken at checkout; however, when I got to checkout, it told me the 40% was already taken off.

I emptied my cart except for one item--the SSC Skin Detailer.

Is HSN just going to let SSC disappear without mentioning it?

Respected Contributor

I don't recall any past vendor making a live broadcast on TV to claim they are leaving.  In most cases I don't think the parting of ways is a mutual agreement.  She'll reappear on one of the other shopping networks - they generally do.  

Honored Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

I don't recall any past vendor making a live broadcast on TV to claim they are leaving.  In most cases I don't think the parting of ways is a mutual agreement.  She'll reappear on one of the other shopping networks - they generally do.  

Beekman Boys did several shows on Evine emphasizing it was their last days with Evine, everything was selling out too, it was quite profitable for them to announce their departure.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@straykatz wrote:

Beekman Boys did several shows on Evine emphasizing it was their last days with Evine, everything was selling out too, it was quite profitable for them to announce their departure.

Not a follower or regular shopper of Evine.  Never heard of Beekman until recently at HSN.  

Regular Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@straykatz wrote:

I liked the way Evine handled the Beekman Boys leaving. Maybe they had to do it that way because I think the departure was mentioned in a earning call. Anyways I wish HSN would have handled it the same with SSC seeing that they were with the network so long but maybe for some reason they can't.

Evine was smart too in handling the BBoys departure that way. I stocked up with the final shows and have not bought anything since they've been on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

Serious Skin Care is moving to Evine and will appear starting in January according to Evine's latest SEC 8K filing dated November 28.

http://investors.evine.com/financials/sec-filings/default.aspx

Go to Evine's financials page and look at their latest 8K filing.

It also looks as if Jane Fonda will become a fitness vendor on Evine in the future according to the same 8K filing.

Respected Contributor

I think Evine has a quality lineup of skincare brands. I feel Serious Skincare should be a profitable addition.

Honored Contributor

i received my instatox auto delivery from hsn this week. i was surprised!

Former HSN Vendor Jennifer Flavin Set For January Evine Debut

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2018/11/30/former-hsn-vendor-jennifer-flavin-set-for-january-...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein