Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I posted on SSC facebook requesting an answer of Jennifer. I told her that myths and rumors abound and it is time to address this.

I cannot even find where my post is on facebook and as of now....no reply. I believe it is disrespectful to loyal customers and after all monies spent, everyone deserves some kind of answer.

Oh well....I am sure that many of the customers will rightfully move on.

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I posted on SSC facebook requesting an answer of Jennifer. I told her that myths and rumors abound and it is time to address this.

I cannot even find where my post is on facebook and as of now....no reply. I believe it is disrespectful to loyal customers and after all monies spent, everyone deserves some kind of answer.

Oh well....I am sure that many of the customers will rightfully move on.

I would not expect an answer right away.  She is likely under a contract with HSN which would have some sort of Non-Compete or silence period.  Under contractual provisions neither party may be able to say anything publically.

Contributor

I saw your post on FB and there is no reply.  I agree with all of you -- I've used SSC for about 18 years and spent thousands over the years for myself and family members who now also use the product.  I think it's a real shame that we can't get any information other than to just wait.  It goes to show that all these companies really think about is the amount of money they will be making and Jennifer, CC and Serious John dont really care about us at all or we would get the basic common courtesy and respect of being told simply what is going on.  I'm really tired of checking the SSC webpage, QVC and HSN forums every day to see if there is any information posted.  I'm about ready to move on -- will give it until tomorrow, one more day to see if there's any news.  If not, there are other brands out there that I'm sure will be comparable. 

Valued Contributor

@nightnurse9381

I am gld you saw the post. At least it was not deleted...instead I received another vague reply. They said there are no sceduled shows on HSN so the information will be shared on facebook when it is available.

No anticipated time to at least give an answer or a better hint about what is ahead is available. It is OK for me....I moved on quite a bit ago. I just resent the treatment of customers.I was using a few serums and exfoliator but I am done . Many very good brands out there.

Honored Contributor

I posted quite awhile ago in a different thread about SSC. I had checked the FB page of Serious John.  At the time, which I believe was in August, he said an announcement would be made within the next couple of weeks and to stay tuned.   That had to be a month ago.   As of right now, still no announcement from him and he's not posted on his FB page since the very beginning of September.

It looks like the last time SSC was on HSN was at the end of June.  I saw a visitor post that said after Jennifer's sign-off, it sounded like she wouldn't be back, what's going on.  There was no reply.  Others were asking what was going on because it was already September.  Still nothing.   

Contributor

I have been using SSC for about 3 years now and am hooked.  I am sorry, but I have spent gobs of money at Nordstrom, Macy's, even QVC, on high-end, expensive lines that did nothing; the results from SSC have been phenomenal and I get told I look 40 when I just turned 50 in August.  I have been waiting to hear where they are going because they will not be back at HSN, I can almost guarantee it.  If you look at auto-ship for SSC, almost all of the products are on waitlist.  One of my fave eye cream duos is now sold out completely and I cannot get it anymore.  I will wait to see where they end up because I am sure they have signed a non-compete and no one (HSN or SSC) can say what is happening because of that agreement.  I really hope this line is coming to the Q and not going to Evine - their S&H is outrageous and their customer service is one of the worst I have ever dealt with.

Honored Contributor

A week ago, someone asked on the SSC FB page when they would be returning to HSN.  SSC responded that there were no dates scheduled and to keep watchng their FB page for announcements.

Honored Contributor

SSC is usually readily listed on ebay for great prices. But that may change if they are no longer on HSN which is where most ebay sellers get their stock from.

New Contributor

She in now on Evine