Frequent Contributor

Is Jennifer Flavin not on HSN anymore? I don’t see her listed, anyone know? 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a thread last week about Serious Skin Care leaving HSN.  There wasn't absolute details as to what was next for the brand on TV, but there seemed to be some speculation that Evine was in their future. You may want to check out their brand website and Facebook page to stay informed as to what's happening.  

Honored Contributor

How could you not see her listed?  I just went on hsn's website and located Serious Skincare under their beauty category.  When I clicked on the brand, there were two pages of items.

Respected Contributor

There has been quite a bit of talk about the lack of shows for SSC lately. Facebook hasn't indicated anything about their whereabouts. Even though they are still listed in the product listings on HSN, they have had no air dates. I don't use this line anymore but there is a great fan base. It does seem odd that there have been no air dates. Hope that all is well with Jennifer and her family.

Frequent Contributor

I meant there are no shows listed for October. I haven’t seen her on since the spring. 

Super Contributor

I am not a user of any SS products but I did from time to time watch their shows on HSN and I often found them informative.  I did think that SS has a fairly dizzying array of products and I suspect that could be why Qurate might not have wanted to bring SS onboard.  Evine OTH carries Skinn, another line which has a crazy number of lines/products.  I wish the SS team well and I hope that SS users will find good deals on Evine (ridonk shipping fees notwithstanding lol!)  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Serious Skincare is about the same quality as Loreal or Adrien Arpel.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@annespan  The skincare business is not a one size fits all type thing.  What you consider a crazy array of products is a actually a good thing where consumers can find products that address their own particular needs.  It's up to them to figure our their needs and shop accordingly.  

Honored Contributor

When the other thread was going on these forums I looked on FB. She was evading the question was she leaving HSH. It had to have been around the last holiday because she kept going on about the sale on her site??? People were posting if you are not selling on HSN let me know so I can find another skincare line because they were not paying the price for product on her site when they got better deals on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare ?

[ Edited ]

I just checked around on line and it seems to be more than speculation- here's a reply  from the hsn bulletin board, the thread is titled 'IS SERIOUS SKINCARE LEAVING HSN?'.

:

• SeriousFriend

• 1 month ago

Thanks for your posts on Serious Skincare – never fear – your favorite skincare brand will be around for many years to come. Stay tuned for more information – in the meantime – shop the great assortment of Serious Skincare on-line.