Honored Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare "Farewell Tour" banner is up at ShopHQ

Wonder if they will honor auto ships for a whi,e?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was surprised when I ordered the LAST CALL! Reverse Lift Eye Cream and it gave me the choice for Subscription, so I chose it. We'll see how long that lasts!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AddictedToBeauty wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Shophq doesn't have too many beauty lines as it is, you would think they would want to keep a line that has such a following such as SSC......Wonder if the sales just weren't there since they moved from HSN?

You would think right? It's basically Isomers and the Dubrows now. 

lol. We joke at our house, "What's Dr. Dubrow trying to sell us today?" since he seems to be on ShopHQ constantly. We call ShopHQ "The Dr. Dubrow Show" now. I rarely watch since I prefer the beauty shows.

Omg, yes, it's so rare these days when Dr.Dubrow or Invicta watches are not on. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@MG Chris 

Very surprised that Jorge is not doing Waterford!

Are they dropping the line? 

They used to do several shows from Ireland.  While I didn't buy any longer, the shows were enoyable and Jorge was always fun to watch.

They didn't renew his contract so now he is repping Spode and doing his own line. He has a FB group called Jorge’s Club Room. He is active in the group and the people are super nice.

I used to buy alot from EVINE/SHOPHQ,but there products jusr aren't good,there are a few tghings;like ACTIV ARYGAN,but like the best hosts;they went to other places,saw Libby selling via SKYPE on HSN,know several that went to SHOPLC,CHECK OUT CHUCK/SON THETE AND SHAUN WIOLSE,KAREN..OTHERS SOMETYMES GUEST HOST THERE..BUT,THE MOST HORRORIFIC IS HOW THE GIRLS CALL THE CLOTHES THEY SHOW AS CURRENT FASHION,DID THEY WAKE UP AFTER SEVERAL DECADES OR CENTURIES and even then;they are aweful..You have to be in a coma to even think they are fashion. Serious skincare will find a new home,her products are actually quite inexpensive incomarision to many.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm curious to see what their next step is- I'd be surprised if it's solely on line through their website. I really like some of their products- many others just didn't seem needed in a daily regimen. They went off in so many tangents, I didn't explore too far from 'daily need' core items. 

I glanced at Shop HQ this weekend and Ultra Mare items were interesting- it seemed to be a dupe of the $$$ La Mer line. I would have wanted a kit that included  the eye cream, though- and they didn't offer one. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

because it's now the Dubrow channel. 

I cannot watch them. Any of the UVC lights l bought from them didn't work and had to be returned (what a hassle and expense).

I rarely watch Shop anymore except for Isomers.