Honored Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare "Farewell Tour" banner is up at ShopHQ

[ Edited ]

Do we know for sure that she's giving up home shopping channels?  Is it possible the line is coming to QVC?  Jennifer Stalone seemed to have a good thing going on HSN, I don't know why she ever left in the first place.  

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Do we know for sure that she's giving up home shopping channes?  Is it possible the line is coming to QVC?  Jennifer Stalone seemed to have a good thing going on HSN, I don't know why she ever left in the first place.  

Her contract might have been up for renewal with HSN and they couldn't come to terms.

Valued Contributor

Another beauty/hair line that has left ShopHQ is Joyce Giraud, it appears her line is now on QVC as I was looking yesterday to see if ShopHQ had anything in stock (which they didn't) and then did an internet search and she came up on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Do we know for sure that she's giving up home shopping channes?  Is it possible the line is coming to QVC? 

Don't know. They are really pushing their web site. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

Honestly, I am not sure what ShopHQ is thinking. They are circling the drain and yet they are letting their best lines disappear. Jorge is not doing Waterford anymore which is a huge loss for them. Skinn left, their home goods are ugly as sin, and they let the good hosts go.

I read somewhere that there were a couple of lines owned by the Invica family with the good Dr's line being one of them. That is why it is on all the time.

I belong to a FB group run by Jorge and he said ShopHQ needs our support but there is nothing interesting enough to buy.

@MG Chris Might be why Erin Newburg got out! I still like Kendy and Heather Hall and Fatima as far as hosts go......I guess they will feature more of Mackenzie and Childs as well.....that's the correct name of the company right?

Honored Contributor

Everyone acts like this is HER idea.  I have a feeling sales are just not up to the point Shop HQ wishes them to be.  Not having the promotion and exposure of a shopping channel spells a death knell to me.  

Honored Contributor

Just went to their homesite to get the one product I use from their line and which sold out at HQ. It was cheaper and 99 cent shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Do people really shop at Shop HQ. I have never seen one thing I would ever purchase from that place.
Frequent Contributor

Elizabeth Grant skin care line is gone too.   I think it is now on here or HSN.   ShopHQ sold their soul to the devil, getting in bed with Invicta for the money.    Whoever's partnered with Invicta is getting as much money (via the channel) as they can before the whole thing collapses.   That's my take on it anyway.   It seems like a pitiful ending to what was once a promising shopping channel.   ValueVision had such beautiful jewelry.

Valued Contributor

I hardly ever watch Shop HQ anymore. I was surprised to read that Erin Newburg left. WOW...how long has she been gone?