Contributor

Serious Skincare leaving HSN

They just announced on their facebook page they will no longer be on HSN.  Ughhhh I have been waiting all fall for to get their pumpkin scrub.  They had the best deals, wonder where they are going ??

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare leaving HSN

Maybe they will show up here on QVC.  They seem to be switching brands between the two channels - Clarks, Dooney, JRipka.

Honored Contributor

There will be a lot of unhappy people. I saw posts on FB where they posted they are not using the discount she offered to shop on her site because the prices at HSN were better. The said if they were not going to be on HSN they would find another line to use. I'm sure they will lose business.

On her site at the bottom of the page it says Watch for Exciting Program Information to Come.

Trusted Contributor

no worries, she will be on EvineWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

That's what I was thinking.  She was on HSN for a very long time and before she became spokesperson or took over wasn't it a dermatologist or doctor of some sort that did that brand before Jennifer?  

Trusted Contributor

Wow, never thought this day would come. You'd think SCA would be out before SSC. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Esteemed Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

That's what I was thinking.  She was on HSN for a very long time and before she became spokesperson or took over wasn't it a dermatologist or doctor of some sort that did that brand before Jennifer?  

I recall way back in the early days there was a female doctor, possibly a dermatologist, can't remember for sure, who would appear with Jennifer. I remember thinking at the time that she never got a chance to chime in and say very much and wondered why they even bothered having her there if they weren't going to let her talk except for a few words here and there.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

That would make sense because Evine has their new studio in L.A. now. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

That would make sense because Evine has their new studio in L.A. now. 

Can't imagine ANY vendor going to Evine...they are 3 rd rate and do not have the reach of HSN or QVC. SSC won't be going there!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@straykatz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

I recall way back in the early days there was a female doctor, possibly a dermatologist, can't remember for sure, who would appear with Jennifer. I remember thinking at the time that she never got a chance to chime in and say very much and wondered why they even bothered having her there if they weren't going to let her talk except for a few words here and there.

It was Lesa Stock, Cece's mom, who is an esthetician.  She created the original SSC products for Cece's skin problems and then Jennifer invested in the company after using the products herself.