Re: Serious Skincare leaving HSN

Evine

Regular Contributor

Did they go to Evine🤔

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

SSC have shows on Evine starting 1/25 through the weekend until 1/27. 

New Contributor

I've been using Serious Skincare since the beginning! They are now on Evine... They're prices are higher, much higher! They're not big on auto-shipment which they call "prescription orders". With the new prices, I'm looking elsewhere! Loved her C products, but not for the difference between shopping shows

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@12megley wrote:

I've been using Serious Skincare since the beginning! They are now on Evine... They're prices are higher, much higher! They're not big on auto-shipment which they call "prescription orders". With the new prices, I'm looking elsewhere! Loved her C products, but not for the difference between shopping shows

Evine non-sale prices are high for sure but their sale prices and TTV's are lower compared to the HSN. I think what kills  total prices are the high shipping. I only shop sale items. I never buy anything at regular price.  Plus, I love  you can use coupons and/or % off codes on all TTVs. HSN and QVC do not let you do that. 

New Contributor

Serious Skincare went to Evine and Jennifer went with the company.  Vendors travel from all over to present their merch.