Honored Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare leaving HSN

I dont think SSC has actually confirmed yet that they will be going to Evine, just speculation so far.

Respected Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Wow, never thought this day would come. You'd think SCA would be out before SSC. 

SCA is owned by HSN so doubt they will go anywhere.

Respected Contributor

Serious John had post on Facebook yesterday that indeed they are leaving HSN. He said that he could not give anymore information but to stay tuned for further information. When he is able to release it, he will let us know where we can find them. SInce QVC owns HSN, I doubt they would be going there. Evine is the only one left. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

I pretty much gave up on them.  They kept reformulating and raising the price on items I liked, and often I liked the original over the reformulation so why would I want to pay more.  Or, they discontinued items I liked.  So, I have moved on.  I changed over to M Asam, but it seems they are beginning to bump up the prices too.

@Icegoddess I also went between these two lines, like you. But i broke out terribly from an M Asam collagen product and I'm wary of them now! So it's SSC for the  most part - I have plenty 'inventory'  from their monster size kits!!!

Respected Contributor

Change is good in our lives. I can’t wait to see where and when they will be. Also can’t wait to see all the new products that will come along with the change. I wish them the BEST. THEY DESERVE IT.
Frequent Contributor

that was Leda Stock.  She created the original line.  She is Cecilia s Mother.

Trusted Contributor

I am shocked, but I will say this reminds me of when Terry Louis departed from HSN, I was shocked that her line was gone!!1

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Super Contributor

If they are indeed going to Evine, I'd consider that a kiss of death. Volume wise, SSC is used to tens of thousands of units sold every visit. Evine cannot deliver anything close to that. Even their production value is so low budget in comparison - everyone looks like they got home late the night before, had a double espresso before heading out and fixed themselves up in the car. Some on air talent and guests need to explore the concept of blotting papers or mattifying powders.

Trusted Contributor

Wow that's upsetting,  I love their chin firming cream and have been on auto ship for it for years.  I had tried so many different ones and finally found theirs and though it the best.of the many many I had tried.    Now I guess I will have to buy from them direct, not as good a price that's for sure - UGH 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is directly from Serious John's FB page:

Jennifer and Serious Skincare will not be appearing on HSN any longer - you can bet that we will be available soon on TV and everyone will be pleased! More to follow when we can announce. In the meantime, please shop with serious skincare and look for select items on Amazon. You can call our customer service anytime and they will match your former AutoShip program, based on inventory availability. We are sorry we cannot share more information with you at this time... we thank all of our loyal customers for sticking it out - stay tuned!

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks for sharing this. 

If if they were going to QVC it would not be a secret. Evine is the joy place that makes sense but, I agree, it is a very bad thing for SSC if that is where they are going. Many steps down from HSN.