Respected Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare leaving HSN

@Shelbelle,  I agree, they live in L.A.  no sorrows for them, they're all happy to move on as they know the what the best business decision is.   I'm sure they'll do great.  Jennifer's girls are grown young ladies...not sure about Cece's background,  but I would say they know what's best for their business.   For those that like their products,  let's hope Evine accommodates everyone.

Now, that ridiculous shipping,  and spending X amount of $$...let's not hold our breath. 😨

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Shelbelle,  I agree, they live in L.A.  no sorrows for them, they're all happy to move on as they know the what the best business decision is.   I'm sure they'll do great.  Jennifer's girls are grown young ladies...not sure about Cece's background,  but I would say they know what's best for their business.   For those that like their products,  let's hope Evine accommodates everyone.

Now, that ridiculous shipping,  and spending X amount of $$...let's not hold our breath. 😨

Exactly what I posted on the HSN BB, Evine is fine, but their shipping rates are NOT!!

Honored Contributor

Ce Ce is also an esthitician like her mother.

Super Contributor

I see they are over at SkinStore - not sure if they were ever there before... An edited lin-up HERE.

Super Contributor

Thats interesting.    They're  selling a 2018 Christmas ornament

from SSC on HSN.

Good luck to Jen and CeCe

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many many years ago, I used their products as part of my daily routine.  The only product that I still use as needed is the dry-lo.  For me, it works wonders on the occasional hormonal breakout.

Honored Contributor

I pretty much gave up on them.  They kept reformulating and raising the price on items I liked, and often I liked the original over the reformulation so why would I want to pay more.  Or, they discontinued items I liked.  So, I have moved on.  I changed over to M Asam, but it seems they are beginning to bump up the prices too.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not a surprise that Serious Skin Care would be leaving HSN. I'm sure that Signature Club A is next on the chopping block. Both QVC and HSN are basically wanting to become a Sephora or an Ulta when it comes to beauty and that means showcasing established national brands that fall under the L'Oreal or Estee Lauder umbrella for the most part. QVC and HSN are not interested in keeping their long time vendors whom appeal to older viewers. QVC and HSN want desperately to attract millennial women to buy their beauty products which is why they are pushing Too Faced and Urban Decay.

I'm sure that other smaller beauty vendors on both QVC and HSN will also be under the gun from Qurate management.

Honored Contributor

That's surprising, they'll probably end up on Evine.

Trusted Contributor

Used SSC a long time ago before I discovered Elysee. Hopefully Elysee stays, love that line. I have strayed along the way but keep going back. Recently opened a jar of fountain of youth day cream, what a gem that is!

Good SSC is coming to Evine. They can give Skinn some healthy competition! With the caviar line Isomers also is probably venturing into complete skin care systems. I hope so, i'd love that from Isomers.