Honored Contributor

I just received an email that SS is back on Shop HQ.  That didn't last long on HSN.  I wonder if more will go back like Skinn & Beekman.

Honored Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare Is Back

@Pecky wrote:

I just received an email that SS is back on Shop HQ.  That didn't last long on HSN.  I wonder if more will go back like Skinn & Beekman.

@Pecky . They used to be on HSN for many many years, but just recently switched to ShopHQ.....I believe they are back on ShopHQ this weekend... 

Honored Contributor

They are introducing new facial wipes this weekend, 3 different formulas, available in a single pack or a 3 pack. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Huh?  What???  SSC was on HSN for a very long time!  I miss them because I don't shop ShopHQ.

Honored Contributor

they have been on Evine for almost a year now--------

Honored Contributor

Just to clear things up

SSC has been on shop HQ now since January, they are on this weekend. 

Skinn is now on HSN for about the last 6 months. 

Beekman is also on HSN for over a year now. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They are introducing new facial wipes this weekend, 3 different formulas, available in a single pack or a 3 pack. 

Hoping that they lower the price on the wipes. Would like to try them. The Pumpkin Scrub is back too and waiting to see if they lower the price one they air later today.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hoping that they lower the price on the wipes. Would like to try them. The Pumpkin Scrub is back too and waiting to see if they lower the price one they air later today.

Yes, usually prices get lowered once they are on the air. not a fan of the pumpkin scrub, smells very nice, but it feels like syrup, dont care for that. 

Valued Contributor

Wow are the prices high on SS. Rememember all the kits she did on HSN. When did Evine become HQ? This rotating vendors  among 3 different sites is crazy.Ready to Wear is on HQ not HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom wrote:

Wow are the prices high on SS. Rememember all the kits she did on HSN. When did Evine become HQ? This rotating vendors  among 3 different sites is crazy.Ready to Wear is on HQ not HSN.

Evine became ShopHQ about 3 weeks ago. Many of the prices for SSC will be lowered once they are on the air, this is how HQ does things.