Contributor

Hi, has anyone have this or tried it? It is a TTV on another channel. Is it better than Nuface mini? Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the "egg" from HSN.  FOR ME, it was easy to USE.  I used it off and on for about  1 1/2 years then one day it was just died.  I changed the batteries, and it was just dead.

So I never bought another one.  

For me, I found that I had better results with susan somers facemaster.  The Egg is easier to use and you don't need to hold the prongs but I did not seem to get the results as much as the facemaster.

When I say results. let me be clear.  If I use the face master for several days in a row, my face appers to look better, the jowls don't see to hang as pronounced.  It is just the point of making the effort to use it.  Also when I travel on a cruise, I make sure i use the facemaster everyday for 2 weeks so my pictures come out their best.  

I do believe both products work, i wonder if the egg is a lower micro currurrent than the susan somers facemaster as to what explains the results "I" received.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

You want mine? Woman Very Happy It's just sitting in my closet with the rest of my other gadgets. I used it for a while but didn't want to make the commitment to using it enough to see any results so it sits there.

Honored Contributor

I have had the SCC EGG for a few years.  I was very consistent with it for awhile and it did give me a "lift".

I fell away from doing it and seeing it on Evine prompted me to drag it our of the bathroom closet and keep it out so I will get back to regular use.

I had the Suzanne Somers one several years back and it died within a couple months of purchase.

Honored Contributor

Is the facemaster still sold?

Honored Contributor

@Peetey  I tried Nuface and did not like it.  The EGG works both sides of the face at the same time and is easier to use.

I have used SS Facemaster since it first came out and  it really does work.  About 2 years ago I got the SSC EGG and found that it works better than the facemaster for lifting the face but the facemaster works much better for the lips and eye area.  

Trusted Contributor

I had one and sent it back. It did nothing for me. I went back to my Forever Spring Time Machine. It still works beautifully. 

Trusted Contributor

I think these gadgets work to an extent, but it is a forever committment. The results you see do not last. Just like exercising your body, if you quit you lose the results eventually.

I have the one Manuela sold (Still does? haven't seen it in a while).

I also have the red light one.

Now I am looking at the SS egg thing and convincing myself I will use it. I don't know why it is so hard to stay with it. It is not hard to do. It is certainly on me that I don't stay with it.

I think the Facemaster seemed to be the involved/tedious to use so I never bought that one. Suzanne did use it every morning (or so she said) and for a long time the results showed. Then she got into all the botox and facelifting, and her credibility went away for me. I lost confidence that in all the time she claimed "that was all she used" it was probably not true.

Jennifer also claims to use the egg all the time. Yet there have been so many times she arrived to HSN for shows freshly botoxed, so much so that she would have a hard time talking.

I guess my point is that one gets some results, but staying with it is critical. I don't think anyone will get a 40 year old plump, young looking face from any of these tools. Once in a while I pull out the red light one, probably because it is the most soothing and easy to use. But do I want to do it every day> NO, which is why it is back in a drawer.

There truly is no magic wand. I am happy with how I look at my age. I earned every wrinkle I have and I am OK with not looking 50 again Smiley Happy