Valued Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare EGG machine

On 11/9/2014 magemay said:
On 11/9/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I bought it and never took it out of the box. Pathetic, isn't it? I would love to sell it (has some products with it, too, that are brand new) since I obviously haven't made the commitment to use it.

Break that baby out and fire 'er up! Smiley Happy

I was carving out some time in the AM to use it, but now I use it in the PM when I'm watching TV (I figured I might as well do something productive with that time!) then I cleanse my face and apply skincare. It's easy to make it into a ritual and before you know it, it becomes part of your routine.

The results are well worth it..................are you tempted yet?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I agree. At least give yourself a month and carve out a routine for yourself before you make up your mind to sell. You can even just pick a part of your face that you might want to improve and just do that section. This way it will take you less time and get you into a routine.

Super Contributor

I have had my EGG for a little over 2 years & recently purchased a purple one for backup. The battery in mine lasted a long time.

I have more fullness in my cheeks which gives the illusion I have cheekbones, [ I wish]. My skin feels toned.

I try to use the EGG 2-3 times a week & when I have the time I do a complete facial routine using the Reverse Lift products that came with the EGG & the ones I already have. I also do a Shaolin face massage & acupressure routine 6 mornings a week using Jojoba oil.

The key is consistency. If you don't see any results, you may not need it or it really doesn't work for you.

This is the best time to try the EGG because you have until Jan 31st to return it. Take a chance. No harm, no foul.

Honored Contributor

Got some very good reviews on the HSN Beauty Forum.

Honored Contributor

On 11/9/2014 style311 said:

I have one too and agree with style311.

I use it in conjunction with the FaceMaster, which I prefer for my eye area and forehead. I guess I'm sensitive in those areas and just can't use the EGG there, I don't have much "padding" on my face. I can target the eye area much easier with the FM, but EGG works well on my face and jawline, as does the FM.

My skin couldn't handle either of the conductive serums, so I found something else that works really well.

They work if you use them, consistency is key.

Now is a great time to buy because of the extended return policy.

I agree the Face master works better around the eye area. I'm using plain water as a conductor right now and it's working fine.

Doing my eye area is my favorite part of the whole routine. I have year round allergies and the FM is so soothing. It has helped my eye area ALOT, especially the puffiness.

Happy to hear that you are having good results with yours too!

I have both also and think the FM is better for the eye area but the EGG really lifts my face so much that the lift it gives is even noticeable when I just touch my cheeks.

Frequent Contributor

Question please about any problems using SS EGG Machine and your dental work? For instance tingling because of fillings, crowns or problems because of implants?? Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 SrFitness said:

Question please about any problems using SS EGG Machine and your dental work? For instance tingling because of fillings, crowns or problems because of implants?? Thank you in advance.

There can be some sensation but just adjust the EGG to where it's most comfortable or turn it down a notch.