Contributor

Serious Skincare EGG machine

Has anyone purchased this? Wondering if this works well. Seems every time I look up reviews for this line, they delete previous reviews. Now they only have the kit they are offering today. No reviews since new kit. Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare EGG machine

It worked for me. Afterabout 1 month my daughter noticed that my cheeks looked lifted. I can tell a difference when I apply eye makeup, too. BUT, you have to use it consistently. I'm back in the groove now using it about 3-4 Times a week. I like it because I can do my entire face in 10 minutes. I've even considered buying an extra one as a backup.
Super Contributor

I have one too and agree with style311.

I use it in conjunction with the FaceMaster, which I prefer for my eye area and forehead. I guess I'm sensitive in those areas and just can't use the EGG there, I don't have much "padding" on my face. I can target the eye area much easier with the FM, but EGG works well on my face and jawline, as does the FM.

My skin couldn't handle either of the conductive serums, so I found something else that works really well.

They work if you use them, consistency is key.

Now is a great time to buy because of the extended return policy.

Contributor

On 11/9/2014 magemay said:

I use it in conjunction with the FaceMaster, which I prefer for my eye area and forehead. I guess I'm sensitive in those areas and just can't use the EGG there, I don't have much "padding" on my face. I can target the eye area much easier with the FM, but EGG works well on my face and jawline, as does the FM.

My skin couldn't handle either of the conductive serums, so I found something else that works really well.

I agree the Face master works better around the eye area. I'm using plain water as a conductor right now and it's working fine.
Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 style311 said:
On 11/9/2014 magemay said:

I agree the Face master works better around the eye area. I'm using plain water as a conductor right now and it's working fine.

Doing my eye area is my favorite part of the whole routine. I have year round allergies and the FM is so soothing. It has helped my eye area ALOT, especially the puffiness.

Happy to hear that you are having good results with yours too!

Valued Contributor

I use the EGG for my neck area. It's working out fine for me. I use it 3x per week, right after I exercise.

Honored Contributor

I bought it and never took it out of the box. Pathetic, isn't it? I would love to sell it (has some products with it, too, that are brand new) since I obviously haven't made the commitment to use it.

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I bought it and never took it out of the box. Pathetic, isn't it? I would love to sell it (has some products with it, too, that are brand new) since I obviously haven't made the commitment to use it.

Break that baby out and fire 'er up! Smiley Happy

I was carving out some time in the AM to use it, but now I use it in the PM when I'm watching TV (I figured I might as well do something productive with that time!) then I cleanse my face and apply skincare. It's easy to make it into a ritual and before you know it, it becomes part of your routine.

The results are well worth it..................are you tempted yet?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

I had my doubts, but bought it when it was a TS about six weeks ago. The reason why the item # changes...is because they offer different products with the device each time they bring it back. But the EGG unit remains unchanged. Anyway....I will return anything this pricey if I don't see results. I did....my face looks more lifted. I haven't even used it as often as recommended...I just try to use it at least three times a week.
Valued Contributor

I bought it the very first time HSN offered it as a Today's Special -- I think it was about 2-1/2 years ago. In the beginning I used it every day for the first three months. I now use it 3-4 times per week. I definitely have gotten results from using this little device. I even take it with me on vacation. I have spent a lot of money on various devices but the SSC Microcurrent EGG works and is well worth the price!