Honored Contributor

Re: Serious SkinCare Micro Needling Kit??

@tsavorite 

PayPal will refund the return shipping cost, not the original shipping charge if you return an item. The original shipping charge will be refunded according to the store's policy and I believe Qvc will refund the original shipping charge. Evine does not, otoh.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

PayPal will refund the return shipping cost, not the original shipping charge if you return an item. The original shipping charge will be refunded according to the store's policy and I believe Qvc will refund the original shipping charge. Evine does not, otoh.

so if you use their return label that cost can be refunded to you?? 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

so if you use their return label that cost can be refunded to you?? 

@tsavorite 

Yes. When you use that label, the Q notifies you via email about the amount refunded to you minus the cost of the return postage on the label. That email is what you need to upload as proof of your cost to return the item. 

Please see my post number 28 in this thread and there you will find a link which will show you how to activate and use the PP return postage refund service.