Respected Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care to QVC 2024

I used to love Serious Skincare!  They had excellent products and kits at excellent price points.  I fear the prices will go through the roof at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

Looking foward to SSC!  they used to have great kits and product lines.  

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoyed watching their shows.  They had huge kits.  I probably still have some of those bags included with  the kits in the recesses of my closet somewhere.  The days of big kits are probably long gone but I always enjoyed watching them - I think Jennifer looks great.  I will be watching.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this news.  I did like a few of the SSC products.  I look forward to seeing what is available and what the pricing will be.  Probably not as we got via HSN.  

New Contributor

I for one am very excited to see Serious Skin Care back on TV.  I have had to order the product via their website over the last few years.    Can't wait to see them back on TV.   

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thanks so much ! I used SSC when it first came out . I am 60 and still have combo , acne prone skin . When I used it Leesa Stock was on with Jennifer . The line only had about 4 or 6 products at that time . I have sensitive skin so some of the acne products worked better than others . A few years later I tried some of her sensitive line I can't remember if it was glucosomine or a pumpkin line . Her products were all good quality and her kits were a very good value . I remember a few of her kits had beautiful tote bags . I don't know if the price point will be as good a value as in years past, but I always enjoyed watching Jennifer's presentations . I am currently happy with my current routine.  I currently use mostly K Beauty skin care now but I still  enjoy Beauty Shows  even on brands I don't use .

Esteemed Contributor

I would much rather watch beauty shows than Shark or Bisse.  I just wish they would use ordinary people than models with perfect skin.

Respected Contributor

I am happy that Serious Skincare is on QVC.  I used to purchase their products when it was on HSN.  I am hoping that they will continue to have kits like in the past.

Super Contributor

Loved her Vit C cleanser a lot. Most of all I loved the Olive Oil products they don't make any longer. Can't wait to see what she brings, kits I hope!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MommyAngie wrote:
I used this skincare line in high school and during my college years. It was good and really affordable. I would try it again. Speaking of beauty, wouldn’t it be great if Sephora had a shopping channel?

@MommyAngie High School?  You must be fairly young.  My daughter graduated HS in 1996 and SSC was launched in 1993.

I actually didn't use skin care in High School or College or even when I started working.  I was probably in my 30's before I started using anything and SSC was what I started with.  I used to just wash my face with Dial soap.