Trusted Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care on Evine Live.

@sonechko wrote:

Jennifer Flavin is Sly Stallone's wife. Married for 21 years. I did not know this, learned about it tonight. I was told Sly showed up on her Evine presentation for a couple of minutes. 

It was fun watching them yeasterday. 

Honored Contributor

Shoot, I wish I would have seen The Stallones together.  It sounds like they have a nice, happy family life.  Their daughters are beautiful, just like their mom.  

Super Contributor

I didn't realize she left HSN. I used SSC many years ago and I found it harsh for my skin

Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Bella Rose Pro-Mineral Powder Foundation?  If so, do you like it?

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone tried Bella Rose Pro-Mineral Powder Foundation?  If so, do you like it?

I've never tried it. I might buy it this visit. 

Valued Contributor

I will be trying the Bella Rose. I really need a good foundation and I tend to like the mineral powders.

I thought it a little interesting to see Dr Dubrow on air and Heather come out and talk about a skin care surprise fro SSC and shake the box all excited. It had to be a bit uncomfortable for him since he has his own line. Also, last night the same thing occured and the show host came out when Dr Dubrow was on and spoke about the SSC Utra-Mare body cream aaaaaand how wonderful it was when we all know that they always push the Champagne Body Lift. I think that the big focus of attention in skin care surely is on SSC. It is just my opinion but I thought it was ackward. 

I really like Heather but I thought that they were all over the top last night.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dr. Dubrow was a good sport. He even said something like," oooh, it's a good one!"  Lol!

Did anyone see Jennifer's friend, Monica?  Heather was guessing her age and she said you can't be over fifty. And Monica said she had just turned sixty!!  She is a gorgeous woman and I would have guessed much younger, yet she did not have a pulled back look, or that filler look, she looked very natural yet youthful.

Her daughter Sophia is on and Jennifer was putting the mineral powder on her. You can tell they have a great relationship.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Jennifer Flavin is Sly Stallone's wife. Married for 21 years. I did not know this, learned about it tonight. I was told Sly showed up on her Evine presentation for a couple of minutes. 

Her dress looks like a nightgown. He ans she has had a LOT of PS. He should have had a nose job. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Her dress looks like a nightgown. He ans she has had a LOT of PS. He should have had a nose job. Woman LOL

@manhattan1950 Find something else to do with your free time other than bashing people who you know nothing about.

Trusted Contributor

So many haters here. Ridiculous!