Respected Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care V-Sculpt

How may minutes (seconds) do you use this? and on what setting? I just received mine and am not sure how long to use it...

Valued Contributor

The machine will beep when it is time to move. I still keep it on a bit longer on each site

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

The machine will beep when it is time to move. I still keep it on a bit longer on each site

Thank you! It is all charged up and ready to go! May I ask, do you use it daily? more than once a day?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker, there is a 28 min. video for this product. Its not listed for sale anymore, guess it sold out? but if you bring it up on your order you can get to the video that way.

I got it, bummed that I waited too long to cancel when I saw you could get it on Amazon, dang! Mine should be here today.

Evine sold another one about 5-6 months ago by Azure, it was called Orion with Red Light (only) and no sonic vibration. It was just a round shaped lighted area not like this nice V shape for 179.99. I checked it out the next day because I was hem hawin around about purchasing it but it went up to 239.00 then it was gone by the 3rd day. Thankful I didnt purchase!

Valued Contributor

@Mothertrucker  Yes, I use it daily in the evening after I put my creams and serums and before bed.