Valued Contributor

I was very fortunate to receive a complementary V-Sculpt. LOVE it. I have used it for about a week and I REALLY do see a difference.

It truly is wonderful. It offers red, green and blue light therapy with two of the lights with vibration. It also gives warmth. It is a small tool but mighty!!!!

My skin feels softer, has a clearer appearance and believe it or not actually looks lifted. This tool is worth the price it is being offered at and more.

Just thought I would share a review on a beauty tool that actually worked for me! I am 72

Trusted Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care V-Sculpt

Thank you for your review, I just popped over on Evine to see the video because I never heard of it. Sounds interesting, I'm glad it's working for you. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why would a company send out complementary products costing $70-100?  I want to be on that list.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it and the cryo cinq sculpting cream.

New Contributor

If you follow serious skin care on their social media platforms they do contests frequently to give away new products

Honored Contributor

@sandylu   How did you receive a free one? Are you in that  group of customers who are sent new products by SSC to review them?

Valued Contributor

i am not in any special group. They hold promotionals and random drawings from time to time. It really is the luck of the draw.

Sign on Serious John facebook and check daily. They are a very generous company.

Honored Contributor

When SSC was on HSN, I had signed up for some kind of promotion they had, and I was always being sent new sample sizes of products to try. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can get that gadget on eBay for $35.

Search for "LED Neck Massager" in ebay's Health and Beauty section.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I just dont trust these types of small gizmos and gadgets to hold up for very long, it just looks like something to me that will stop working after a few weeks. Like some kind of kids toy.