Esteemed Contributor

Re: Serious Skin Care New SERIOUS BEYOND AM PM DUO

On 6/6/2014 SLCchick said: Quick! Someone Call The FBI! We've Got A Whole Board Of CSI Super Sleuths, I'm Sure They Can Find The Second shooter On The Grassy Knoll And Find Gordon Liddy! Talk About Pathetic, Get A Hobby Already!

And your hobby is.... ?? ! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Contributor

On 6/6/2014 madelines said:

Faith i am so sorry to read you have had such a hard time. Wackers thanks for all the nice things you said. I couldnt do a testimonial for several things they gave me to try, and they were most greatful for my integrity and honest opinions, and include me often in the trials of products as they know i am going to tell the truth, I am proud that i dont say i love something if i dont. They new i was a huge fan of the c products and invited me to try this one, i wasnt expected to give a testimonial or review other than to them but i chose to do it, as i saw imediate results, not like with regular new products, but you guys can try when you read customer reviews, and i am a real customer i am completely confident most people will be highly impressed. I have used Serious skin care exclusively for 11 yrs now, i buy it all as it really works for me. So they dont get rid of you if you dont like something, and i really respect that about SSC. I really can only speak to my own experience with them, but you can count on that what i said my experinece was true. I wont post any more here on qvc about my reviews, i only did because i saw someone on hsn beauty forum said there were some real SSC fans on here. Nobody made me post here. I feel really good about my skin at almost 52 and get lots of compliments on my skin because of my faithful use of SSC, and i am greatful they are affordable. Faith where is this nice beauty board you talked about i would like to be part of it. I will still read on here, as i love to see what people have to say about new products. I did not have to take up my time to explain this to people but i did it anyway. And yes if you dont use or care about hearing about the reviews of this dont read them, why bash us for sharing.

Madeleines. !!?? It's on FB it's called Q-ool Chicks. It's a closed group so you have to do a request once you find it. Tell the admins you know me and are tired the of bs here and want a safe beauty haven. Lol. Thank you again. It's great to see(hear) from you again.????????
Contributor

On 6/6/2014 HomebodyinMichigan said: Faith-Anne, I too have PsA and fibromyalgia, so totally understand why you copied and pasted your review. Sorry some people get riled so easily, but c'est la vie. More important things to get riled up about in my life...like getting the help and understanding we need from doctors nowadays! Lol! Take care, and gentle hugs.
Amen to that HomebodyinMixhigan. ???? like we really LOVE injecring ourselves with basically poison and having days we can't even get out of bed without help??. I'm so over these boards. It's so sad. It used to be so nice here. And i did state up front that we were given the products try a month prior to it's launch to see how we as consumers felt. Geesh. Gentle hugs to you as well. We have a great PsA group on Facebook as well look for it. It's called secret psoriatic arthritis business. Lol. Come join us. ??