Frequent Contributor

me too!  Had to learn to read the instructions myself...Many still don't read the instructions and it's not limited to skin care.

Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I have been using the eye serm for years, as I said..it is my HG product.  That said, there is something said for reading directions, gulp.. hanging my head in shame.  All these years I thought it was for eye lid only!  A couple months ago I saw a demo of using the serum.  AROUND THE ORBITAL bone.  Well, after years of never finding an under eye cream for my puffy under eye, I followed directions around the eye!  My puffy under eye is gone. it really helped and tightened the under eye.  I can;t believe I didn't know this.  What a difference!

@shoekitty, are you talking about the acyl-glutatione serum only being used on the lid? I've been buying it since it was launched (with a couple of breaks here and there) and it was originally marketed for drooping lids. I never knew it could be used on the botton lid!!??!! I'm going to have to go back and watch a presentation, maybe they've changed the recommendation since it was introduced. Does it help with dark circles, LOL, I could use some help with that too!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

@UMDTerpFan

Yes, the acyl Glutathione (AG) eye lid serum.  The one in the black bottle.  I use a drop for both eyes.  You can use it on the upper lids. then go around the bone near the nose, under the eye (feel the bone)  then out to the sides.  They said like Cleopatera eyes.  It seemed to tighten the bottom where it gets puffy!  My eyes look 100% (for my 68 years) better.  I used it for 5 years on upper lid as it worked magic there.  I don't have a droopy top lid, but it tightened the top lid, and it is so smooth.

Look at a video!  hahaha, I need to read instructions.  Guess I think I know everything, LOL!