Frequent Contributor

Who is this man that’s on with Serious Skin Care all the time. I don’t recall him at HSN....just C.C. Does he have skin care credentials?

Occasional Contributor

he was always at HSN !been there since day 1 with serious skin care

Honored Contributor

Serious John is kinda like a Gary with D&Co..... not needed but there.

Respected Contributor

I agree, John needs to go away. He adds NOTHING of value to the presentations.

Honored Contributor

John was never with SSC since Day One, back in 1995 it was CC's mother, Lesa Stock who aopeared on air with Jen, Lesa was an aestitician like CC. Lesa started SSC as a clinic in Santa Cruz Cal, and Jen found help with her acne there.  In more recent years they would mention John quite a bit, but never seen much until recently. I think he would answer many of their CS phone calls and emails. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Serious John?

[ Edited ]

I always feel like he's mansplanin' the science for us little gals. Lol!  Jennifer should explain the science and results, but maybe it takes awhile to read and prepare for that. I poke fun, but I don't mind him being there in that capacity.

Respected Contributor

If enought people complain to HSN and sales slip he will not be invited on. I know many of us are hoping Cottage Farms sales suffer without Philip. If management knows we dont like someone and we speak with our wallets there is hope for change.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe he’s a relative that needed a job....

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

If enought people complain to HSN and sales slip he will not be invited on. I know many of us are hoping Cottage Farms sales suffer without Philip. If management knows we dont like someone and we speak with our wallets there is hope for change.

Wrong channel..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Quit picking on D&C Gary.  He does a fine job.  Sometimes this place sounds like a bunch of mean girls.