Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora's site has already crashed.

niothing has came in yet. I'm watching Borghese now. There are a few sets I'm looking at including the hair mask. I did order a blanket from hsn a few minutes ago. I need one. I've heard great things the Kevin Aucoin line. Let me know what you think. I have Mallys Plum Chelsea quad and it's really nice. She does good shadows. Flipped it to Tyra's debut. It seemed very limited in shades.
Contributor

Honestly, I wish Sephora's site had stayed down...I spent way, way too much money!
Respected Contributor

LOL!! I know! I thought of two things I forgot! I don't remember the site being this problematic last year.
Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 makeup addict said: niothing has came in yet. I'm watching Borghese now. There are a few sets I'm looking at including the hair mask. I did order a blanket from hsn a few minutes ago. I need one. I've heard great things the Kevin Aucoin line. Let me know what you think. I have Mallys Plum Chelsea quad and it's really nice. She does good shadows. Flipped it to Tyra's debut. It seemed very limited in shades.
I saw Tati on YouTube rave about the Kevin Aucoin concealor/foundation and wanted to try with the 20% off. I saw makeupbytiffany rave about the Caudalie beauty elixir, never tried that either. I'll let you know what I think of them. Yes, I love Mally's shadows too. I'm new to Borghese too so I hope I like everything. I need to go to bed and lock up my credit cardSmiley Happy