Frequent Contributor

Re: Sephora's site has already crashed.

On 11/6/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 11/6/2014 Sammijo said: Care to share the code?
The code for all VIB's is GIFTVIB, and it will only work for VIB customers.

Thank you, lyn. I'm a VIB and still have not received any notification of the sale. Now if I can just get onto the site.

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 SugarBabyJ said:
On 11/6/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 11/6/2014 Sammijo said: Care to share the code?
The code for all VIB's is GIFTVIB, and it will only work for VIB customers.

Thank you, lyn. I'm a VIB and still have not received any notification of the sale. Now if I can just get onto the site.

I got mine in the mail a few days ago, but no luck getting on the site

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I was able to order for Rouge using giftrouge last nite @ about 9pm. No problems and I rec'd my discount.

Super Contributor

The site is still down...grrr...I'm gonna be ticked if the stuff I had in my cart yesterday is gone - unfortunately this is the first chance I've had all day to check out.

Super Contributor

I tried to get online just for fun and the message I got was basically just stay on the site, the page will automatically refresh and let you in. I did go into the store to buy a couple more things and the store was packed! It took me longer to check out then to pick out my products.

Super Contributor

I finally got in but like I suspected the new shade of Nars blush I had in my cart was gone....oh well I'll pick it up somewhere else. At least the other 2 things were there. I have no doubt I'll end up placing another order before it's over anyway....

Respected Contributor

Sephora is so not user friendly in many ways. Why didn't they anticipate the need to upgrade their system for this sale? Is this a way to limit people from purchasing products online during the sale? I mean, some of their tactics are questionable.

Super Contributor

OK. So there IS a site that is worse than QVC.

Respected Contributor

Yep! I've been trying to get on the site all day! My items are still there, except some of the samples sold out, but I can't check out. I bought all my must have kits prior to today. Mainly want to get a few MUFE shadows and cleanser.
Super Contributor

I was able to place an order just now. Keep trying and good luck.