Esteemed Contributor

Sephora's new skin tint

[ Edited ]

Sephora Collection has discontinued their  old tinted moisturizer and have a new one named "Reveal the Real." I liked the previous product and this new version has been given good reviews. It costs $29, which is higher than before. 

I don't need a skin tint right now,so not sure if I'll buy it. I know some other posters liked Sephora tinted moisturizer in the past, so thought I'd mention this.  Sephora Collection has 20% off for a few days. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora's new skin tint

[ Edited ]
What it is: A lightweight serum like texture skin tint that offers the perfect combination of a radiant blurred finish while rapidly correcting the appearance of uneven skin tone.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Formulation: Liquid

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This skin tint has a light, buildable coverage that leaves the skin radiant with its weightless formula that offers a no-makeup, bare-skin sensation. The Reveal The Real Skin Tint evens out skin complexion and corrects without caking and instantly blurs the appearance of pores, smooths skin texture, and hides imperfections. It also reveals the best version of your skin. The shade remains color-true without oxidizing, for a fresh, soft radiant finish that lasts all day.

Clinical Results: Satisfaction survey with 124 people, who used product for 28 days:
- 97% of volunteers confirmed that the formula is ultra-comfortable
-78% of volunteers said that Reveal the Real has 12-hour hold

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Reveal The Real 12HR Soft Radiant Skin Tint 230 N 1.01 oz / 30 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Reveal The Real 12HR Soft Radiant Skin Tint Sephora Quality Great Value

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I am not into beauty products like a lot of women on the boards, but I have purchased a couple of items on other's recommendation....is this product a replacement for a foundation or is it to 'thin'....would I use the skin tint then my foundation?

I am finding that my goto foundation, estee lauder, seems to not be the right color anymore.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I like the Sephora skin tint. If I remember correctly, I like it better than the Nars skin tint.  With Shiseido that makes three skin tints so I'm not in the market either.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

No, you would use one or the other. The skin tent will be a lighter weight than your foundation.

Contributor
I checked it out at Sephora and found the shades didn't match my skin. Too yellow.