Trusted Contributor

I've been having an issue with Sephora's website (using Google Chrome) and I was wondering if anyone else had this issue.  When I go to the website and hover my mouse over the Shop tab nothing happens.  All the other tabs are fine (new, brands, etc.) and display what they're supposed to display.  I like to access the sale section from the Shop tab and now I can't do that (I can type sale in the search bar and it will come up).  I've logged out and logged in, restarted my laptop, and cleared my cache...nothing has worked so far.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I've been having an issue with Sephora's website (using Google Chrome) and I was wondering if anyone else had this issue.  When I go to the website and hover my mouse over the Shop tab nothing happens.  All the other tabs are fine (new, brands, etc.) and display what they're supposed to display.  I like to access the sale section from the Shop tab and now I can't do that (I can type sale in the search bar and it will come up).  I've logged out and logged in, restarted my laptop, and cleared my cache...nothing has worked so far.  

@Stargazer77  I use Chrome and just went to the site.  When I clicked on the Shop tab, the drop down list appeared and I was able to click on "Sale."  

So it's working fine here.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @mistriTsquirrel!  Nothing happens when I click, either.  It's not clickable.  Glad it's working for you!  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sephora's Website?

[ Edited ]

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Thanks, @mistriTsquirrel!  Nothing happens when I click, either.  It's not clickable.  Glad it's working for you!  

@Stargazer77  It's weird that clearing your browser history didn't help. 

Maybe one of the tech-savvy people on the board will weigh in.

Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77  I think it is a problem on their website. I just tried it. I clicked on the Shop tab, and then went down to the Sale Tab. It may appear that nothing is loading.  But if you wait for maybe 15 seconds, then the sale items started loading.  I hope that works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmm...I wonder if they are tinkering with their site right now.

Maybe it will work right later on.

Respected Contributor

Sephora's website gives me heartburn. Woman Mad Anytime that I try to order using a gift card, it tells me that my card is invalid. If I order from my iPhone, I have no problem. Also the search bar is useless. I type in what I am looking for and then hit the little magnifying class icon and nothing happens. Also on a recurring basis my account goes into unsubscribed on it's own without me doing it. Once I realize that I am not getting emails, I call CS and they tell me I am unsubscribed. They fix it and then a few months later it happens again. When they did their restructuring of their site a few years ago, it was not for the better IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 I've had nothing but trouble since Sephora updated it's website over a year ago-freezing, skipping, website not responding...etc.

I've saved a lot of money by not buying product from them. Day before website updated everything was fine for me-now-nada.

Called Sephora, no help there.

Trusted Contributor

Google Chrome can be wonky on some websites. Try Explorer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora's Website?

[ Edited ]

Two things:

1) see if you have the latest version of Google Chrome.

2) contact Sephora C/S so that your problems can be passed on to their IT department. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼