Honored Contributor

Sephora's Spring Sale 2023 Dates

Mostly the usual sale stuff. Sephora Collection will be 30% off again.

Rouge gets to start shopping on April 14. VIB and BI can start 4/18.

Exclusions- The Ordinary, MAC VIVA GLAM, Sephora Collection, gift cards, etc. Only one Dyson sku and three Tarte Shape Tape skus per transaction.

I don't know what MAC VIVA GLAM is. Sephora doesn't even sell MAC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sephora's Spring Sale 2023 Dates

Lippies...and excluded from discounts as 100% of proceeds go to a charitable fund established by Estee Lauder.

Screenshot_20230310-170759_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230310-171323_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

But Sephora doesn't sell MAC.  That's why I thought it kinda strange MAC was mentioned.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

I understand, yet I think it's simply a general disclaimer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   Thank you for the Sephora update. Isn't MAC at Ulta now? .....a small selection, though. Ulta is really stepping it up and giving Sephora a run for it's money, huh? 

Ulta used to not carry high end brands and is on the run now adding new ones every day. I can get my makeup for $$$ or go across the aisle for my hairspray, miscellar water, drugstore liners, cotton pads, etc. One stop shopping.

What do you think?

***BTW, I don't wait for Sephora's 15%. I get better deals on the sites.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

MAC has been at Ulta (limited products) for the 3 years I've been buying from these two stores.  Yes, Ulta has been snagging a lot of higher end companies lately but that won't get me in their stores (when I'm able go finally GO to a store and if I WANT to go into a b&m).  I've not had good experiences there and quite the opposite at Sephora.  I don't buy a mix of high-end and drugstore and for the rare drugstore product I'm influenced to buy, I can get it at WM in a pickup order (g)  I think it's great for those who use both!  My particular Ulta store had terrible employees that ignored you if you were over 15.  But besides all that, I'm really good at ordering (and rarely returning) online at Sephora.  I know more about makeup than the girls that work there so I really don't have any need to go into either store.  If I ever shop for m/u in person again, I'd go to a Dillards counter and talk with real MUAs

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Forgot...I get 20% for the VIB sale and I check the individual websites for better deals.  They will have to offer free shipping for it to make a difference.  I bought from Kiehls and Glow Recipe and Fenty last year.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm
I finished my Inkey lactic acid so last week I bought TO 12% LA. Right now I use Oliology (?) HA in the morning with TO LA. At night I use Vital Beauty firming serum along with Pacifica 5% serum.

I'm about to run out of the VB and was wondering if you might be able to recommend a firming serum.
I also use niacinamide. Ot, I bought a bha + niacinamide serum and had to give to my 31 yr old hair stylist who has really oily skin. I should have researched that purchase.

Anyone use a good firming serum that I should check out?
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Y'all sound just like me and my hubs🥴 I don't watch much TV at all either.
I tried watching N&A once with my beloved SIL.... Too much vertical smile for me 🤭🤪

I've been trying to do sm less and bible study more.
I hope you get the tret soon. Forget about that guy at the Dr ; he sounds like a smug know it all to me 😉
Ya know, he's so much smarter because he's got a degree or whatever right 😴