Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora's Rouge, VIB & Insider Sale dates.

@SouperkrysI have the rollerball of Lavanilla Grapefruit. Got it at Ross for 9.99. It's more of a pink grapefruit vanilla scent, not overly sweet for summer. YUM! I saw quite a few lavanilla scents at discount stores. You may also want to check out 7 virtues scents. They also sell them at Sephora.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a VIB (the middle tier) only because I shop at Sephora and so does my daughter and we use the same point card so I can be VIB. I will likely buy the Clinique Pep Start 1 oz tinted sunscreen (it's in the yellow bottle with the white cap) to replace one I have used up and buy another bottle of Clinique Even Better Glow foundation SPF 15 in the shade C10 Alabaster as I have been using this for about a month and a half or so and I like it as it's a thin liquid and only gives light-medium coverage and it blends out well. 

I have tossed out the remaining tube of IT Cosmetics CC cream in Light SPF 50 as it no longer looks good on me. It breaks apart around my nose and creases around my eyes and sits in the pores on my nose and it's hard to blend out. I thought I would declutter this later on this year but using it today convinced me to toss it out now!

Respected Contributor

@TYSome time ago I got a sample of the IT CC Cream & found it to be too much coverage for me. I really like BM's Complexion Rescue, its more of a light coverage but can be built up to med. Glad the Clinique works well for you. I was pondering on the Armani Giogio fragrance Gift set  but I did order it yesterday. I do love it for hummid summer weather & the bottle I have is running low. I also ordered 2 of Anastasia Brow Wiz. 

Respected Contributor

I am a Rouge Member and bought Hourglass Vanish Seamless Stick Foundation, YSL Full Coverage Concealer, Bite Beauty Outlast Lip Stain, Givenchy Lip Stain, Volition Strawberry Vitamin C. and Caudalie Vinosource Face Cream. I ordered on Friday and my stash arrived yesterday. Love the fast shipping. I did try the concealer and it's very nice. Even though it says full coverage, it is not heavy at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

I usually get an e-mail but called Sephora to get the dates. The Rouge Sale which is 20% off starts today 4-26-19 from the 26th thru May first. The VIB is 15% off which starts 5-2 thru 5-6...Also the Beauty Insider starts 5-2 thru 5-6 which is 10% off. They take percentages off on all individual purchases not just one item. I am interested in a limited edition of Giogio Armani Acqua Di Giola Set for 98.00. which is a 153.00 value which includes a 3.4 ounce Eau De Parfum (I am low on mine) 14ml. edp, 75ml.body lotion, 140ml hair & body mist. Anyone purchasing?

Just as an FYI, the dates listed on the card I received for Rouge are April 26 - May 6.   I wanted to point out you get those extra few days at the end in case you forgot something!  ;-)

Respected Contributor

@TricolorHi good to see you! Did you get the e-mail for the Claudalie 500 rewards points? There are a quite a few products. Just look at your points. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@TricolorHi good to see you! Did you get the e-mail for the Claudalie 500 rewards points? There are a quite a few products. Just look at your points. Enjoy!

Kabella, it is so good to see you too. When I saw you post a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you were the same Kabella. Yes, I did see the Caudalie 500 point gift. I did not get it. Actually saving my points to get $100 egift card. I took advantage of this in the Fall. So nice to have you back. Take care.

Respected Contributor

@TricolorThankyou! Actually it makes more sense to save your points. Those trial sizes are mostly a waste, when you can go in-store & get samples of makeup & fragrances. I got some mini-dabbers of fragrances (with points} that I use but do not like dabbers now at all. Just cute little bottles. Some people collect them. Saving my points now too!

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when it was going to start this year. I think I will try the Lavanila Grapefruit perfume, has anyone tried it? I think that’s it for me too because I stocked up with the 20% off Christmas sale. 

@Souperkrys, I really like Lavanila Grapefruit.  My favorite was the Passionfruit but they discontinued it.

Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaI have a 2 celebrity fragrances & if your looking for passionfruit then I can reco. Jlo's Miami Beach. (not glow by Jlo) I got it at Ross for under 15.00 but they have it on some discount websites. Wow, excellent lasting power but it is a strong fragrance with musk. So a few sprays is all thats needed.