Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora's Rouge, VIB & Insider Sale dates.

I know how frustrating it is when Sephora does not stock up enough for the VIB sales especially on new makeup products & Fragrances. Most people who are purchasing perfume this time of yr. want a spring/summer fragrance. When my purchase of D&G aqua di gioia arrived, I decided to return it. Did not even open up the packaging. I already have 1/4th of a bottle left & decided I much preferred my light blue intense for warmer months.                                                                                                                                                   I wanted LaVanilla vanilla grapefruit edp.(I have the rollerball) but the website showed it was out of stock! So I decided to return the the D&G to the store on the last day of the sale. While there they had the Vanilla Grapefruit & the 7 virtues Vanilla woods which ia gorgeous. I did ask the sale associate why it was out of stock on the website & she just said that they ran out in the warehouse. The store did have a few left or maybe like myself a few unopened returns. who knows. 

Honored Contributor

Sephora sent me a reply to the email I sent them. They didn't address why something was out of stock during the sale but all of a sudden was back in stock the day after ( I was sent four emails on products I wanted). They gave me some BS explanation how they try to get more stock during the sale but aren't always able. Their reply was not to my satisfaction.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  You should contact Sephora by phone & speak to to a representative. Possibly, as you are a VIB, they should honor the sales price.  877 #

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Jordan2  You should contact Sephora by phone & speak to to a representative. Possibly, as you are a VIB, they should honor the sales price.  877 #

@Kabella at this point I don't even want the products anymore. Sephora sent me an email this morning wanting my feedback in a survey about the customer service I received. I deleted the email.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get a notice and I'm VIB.  I would have called about it, but just stocked up a lot from Macy's as they had 15% off all their beauty items.  

Honored Contributor

I placed an order during the sale on 5/6. I haven’t received it yet, should be delivered on Friday 5/17. I realize Sephora was swamped with orders, but I never had to wait this long for an order to be delivered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2I placed my order on the The 6th as well & it was recieved  8 days later. They explained to me due to high volume the orders would be later than usual. Even tho you placed it on the last day of the sale, I think its unusal that its taking so long for you to recieve it.                                                 By the way the item I ordered they had in-store but it was a B-Day gift so I wanted it shipped out of state.