Respected Contributor

Sephora's Rouge, VIB & Insider Sale dates.

I usually get an e-mail but called Sephora to get the dates. The Rouge Sale which is 20% off starts today 4-26-19 from the 26th thru May first. The VIB is 15% off which starts 5-2 thru 5-6...Also the Beauty Insider starts 5-2 thru 5-6 which is 10% off. They take percentages off on all individual purchases not just one item. I am interested in a limited edition of Giogio Armani Acqua Di Giola Set for 98.00. which is a 153.00 value which includes a 3.4 ounce Eau De Parfum (I am low on mine) 14ml. edp, 75ml.body lotion, 140ml hair & body mist. Anyone purchasing?

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora's Rouge, VIB & Insider Sale dates.

I got the email this morning for the 20% off (Rouge).  I will likely be obligated to take advantage of this but I don't even know what I want yet!

Frequent Contributor

I am a rouge member, and I have 5 things in my cart and counting!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I am only a Beauty Insider.  I don't buy that much from Sephora.  I was so excited to get a store locally a few years ago, but it's only a tiny store and there's an Ulta in the same shopping complex which is much bigger and there's a lot of cross-over, so I only go to Sephora if there's something my Ulta doesn't carry.  I signed up in-store for Beauty Insider and apparently didn't give them my E-mail because I've never received an E-mail from them.  So, I just went in an added my E-mail to get notices.  I know I'm wanting to try PTR's 3% Retinol product, and seems like there was something else I was wanting to try, so I gotta remember what that was.  Hopefully add another % or 2 with one of my rebate programs and my Ebates CC.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Maybe you could get a backup of your favorite skincare, makeup or fragrance. I bought so much at last nov. sale for myself & xmas gifts & the q's tsv's that I don't need anything. But there is always a BUT....I can't pass up on the savings for the fragrance I mentioned. hmm. thinking about 7 virtues Vanilla Woods love it but that can wait till Nov. sale.

Esteemed Contributor

You know this is the first year I didn’t get a heads up on this.  Thank you @Kabella @for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Grouchomarx  Maybe you could get a backup of your favorite skincare, makeup or fragrance. I bought so much at last nov. sale for myself & xmas gifts & the q's tsv's that I don't need anything. But there is always a BUT....I can't pass up on the savings for the fragrance I mentioned. hmm. thinking about 7 virtues Vanilla Woods love it but that can wait till Nov. sale.

I've been browsing and I think I want to try a facial oil with CBD.   Reviews of these products are amazing.  So that's the direction I'm going in!

Respected Contributor

@godiYour Welcome!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when it was going to start this year. I think I will try the Lavanila Grapefruit perfume, has anyone tried it? I think that’s it for me too because I stocked up with the 20% off Christmas sale. 

Regular Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering when it was going to start this year. I think I will try the Lavanila Grapefruit perfume, has anyone tried it? I think that’s it for me too because I stocked up with the 20% off Christmas sale. 

I love Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit perfume. It's one of my favorites and I've really cut back on wearing perfumes.  I also have the body lotion which I love.