Respected Contributor

So my Sephora orders finally arrived (2 shipments)

Upon inspection I found the most expensive item (of course) was open and used!  gross

I selected 3 samples with each order, I got a a total of 6 samples all of the same perfume sample.

I will have to contact them.........

Honored Contributor

I am sorry about the used items, and you do realize that the sample items are not a gurantee

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I am still waiting for mine to ship. It was 11/15 , that makes the Q to be great by my any means , i know they said it would be longer because of  the high volume of sales , but this almost pathetic. By the way i think the Q does really good in most cases unless it is by postal only.

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

So my Sephora orders finally arrived (2 shipments)

Upon inspection I found the most expensive item (of course) was open and used!  gross

I selected 3 samples with each order, I got a a total of 6 samples all of the same perfume sample.

I will have to contact them.........

@Abrowneyegirl, asking you to pick samples is a joke! I never get what I pick, they would be better off just sending the 3 they want.

Respected Contributor

Ick -- sorry about the used items.  Gross!

I think I was one of the lucky ones who used to get every one of the samples I chose 99% of the time, UNTIL I became a Rouge this year.  Kind of ironic.  Now I'm lucky if I get one of the samples I chose -- most are not even in the same category I selected.  Oh, well. 

I probably won't be a Rouge after this year because I don't usually spend the required amount to get to that membership level.  I've always been a VIB.  The funny thing about being a Rouge is that it seems I don't get as "good" of promo codes sent to me, compared to the promo codes I used to receive as a VIB.  I emailed Sephora's CS, and they say they "resolved the issue," but nothing has changed.  I used to get a ton of VIB codes sent to me, but since becoming a Rouge I now only get a few Beauty Insider codes (which in the past were different from the VIB and Rouge codes).  Maybe they just renamed all the codes to Beauty Insider - I don't know - but in the past VIB and Rouge promos were different.  I used to love getting the promo codes! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

My shipment has not arrived yet from the VIP sale. I haven't even gotten a notice that it shipped.

I am having trouble with QVC this year too...all my purchases in limbo.

I am sorry about your opened product. I have received substitutions, too on the freebie samples but never that bad!.

Respected Contributor

I just checked my 2 orders on line from Sephora...dated 11/11 and 11/15 and they both say pending? I am off to check my credit card.

The 2 Q orders I am waiting on were charged promptly enough.

I am grrrring right with you!

Frequent Contributor

I placed 2 orders on the 10th and they are in Reno and I live in Washington.  This is the longest I have ever waited for an order from them.  And my samples are not what I picked.

Respected Contributor

Well I just checked my credit card and the Sephora charges have not shown up. The order status says pending...anyone have a clue as to whether I will get them or not.

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I just checked my 2 orders on line from Sephora...dated 11/11 and 11/15 and they both say pending? I am off to check my credit card.

The 2 Q orders I am waiting on were charged promptly enough.

I am grrrring right with you!

Respected Contributor

Do any of you waiting on orders have the Flash free 2 day shipping?  If not, I really recommend it.  I think it's still available for anyone to order -- $10 a year, and free 2 day shipping.  I always get my orders within 2 days -- even when they have the VIB/Rouge 20% off sales.  I'm a Rouge and now get free Flash shipping as a "perk" with that membership level, but I used to subscribe to Flash when I was a VIB, and have always received my orders within 2 days. 

I know some people say they don't "need" to have 2 day shipping, and can wait on their orders --- I can wait, too, but it's nice to get orders within 2 days.  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥