Honored Contributor

And now I have it too using one of my $10 GC from my points.  I'm sure I'll put a clear gloss or a milky diamond gloss (like Buxom Dominique) over it.  I haven't worn lipstick since about 2000-2002.

Color #338.  This is the color we saw several months ago in a Givenchy holiday ad

20221116_042933.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora finally got this

@monicakm   I LOVE lipstick.    This is such a pretty color.  If the color payoff is too deep for you,  you can always dot it on your lips and then spread it with something clear to make it more sheer.  ENJOY YOUR PURCHASE!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pretty

Highlighted
Contributor

I already ordered and received this lipstick from Sephora.  It is more a pinky red than a full on red.  On Sephora website it is described as a vibrant magenta.

Honored Contributor

@

@Coppertop41 

Did you get it during the Sephora sale?  I forgot all about it during the sale. 

The color sounds perfect for me, I just haven't worn lipstick in 20 years. I'm a lip gloss gal.  I'll probably put a clear sparkly gloss on top.  It looks beautiful! 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakmit looks a little more pinkish on my screen.  Is it like a red/pink?

I like a red lipstick for sure!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

I don't have it yet, just ordered it last night. But yes, it's going to be a pinky cool red. That's why I like it so much.

Contributor

Yes I caved and got it during Sephora sale. I wasn't going to but one night I flipped on QVC and here they were presenting it and claimed it was a holiday red.  So I immediately ordered it from Sephora to get my 20% discount.  It is a lovely formula but am not totally in love with the color.  Would have preferred a truer red shade for the holidays.  I also got the other holiday limited edition lipstick in Sheer Velvet Matte called Nude Boise.  It leans more beige/nude than pink on me.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - well that is definitely red.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

BEAUTIFUL!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.