Respected Contributor

I just got an email from Sephora that now they are allowing you to use 500 points for $10 off your purchase. I don't know if it's for all VIB or only rouge.  This is a great development, I never find anything I want to use points on anymore.  Wish they did this before I made my last purchase just a few days ago!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sephora beauty insider cash

I just got an email about that too.  It's about time!  I have almost 3000 points and can hardly ever find anything I want to use the points on when I place an order.  Of course, I just placed an order earlier this week too.  Seems like every time I order something, a few days later I get an email about a bonus offer or rewards for something I am interested in!

Contributor

Me too, I have a lot of points but I do try to shop Ulta just for that reason.  Points convert to money off.

Valued Contributor

@Grouchomarx 

That would be great . I use only cruelty free products and anytime they have something i would want it is never available . I have sensitive skin so sometimes to spend a few hundred points on a small sample of cleanser or cream is a waste . It is many times too small a size to know if it will work with your skin or cause a reaction. 

Have a great weekend !!

Honored Contributor

I don't know, maybe I'm alone here, but 500 points for $10 doesn't seem like such a bargain. I still think Ulta's Reward Program is better.