Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora & Ulta sales - what are you buying?

I do like the Sunday Riley CEO moisturizer 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom, have you tried any of the other products?

Super Contributor

Busy weekend! I used my 15% off at Sephora to try the new Josie Maran eyebrow pencil and Moonstone Color stick. They are both fabulous items! 

I used my 20% off at Ulta to stock up on my favorite eyeliners from Urban Decay, and a Bare Minerals radiance. 

I tried the Pureology line but many of their products have a really heavy fragrance, way too strong for me, and I find it odd because the line started out to be more of a natural line, but they now have the strongest fragrances out of any line imo. I did like what the Hydrate conditioner did for me hair (went through an 8oz) but the smell again was just too strong for me to ever repurchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used the Ulta 20% and because it's my birthday month I also had a $10 coupon.  I used  the 20% on a Peter Thomas Roth Mask set (Mask-A-Holic), and the $10 on Smashbox Always On gel pencil eyeliner.  The day I bought the liner, they were $10 each (reg. $18).  I bought two, so using the $10 gift gave me one free. 

I did not use the Sephora promotion. 

Frequent Contributor

I used my discount at Sephora to try Drunk Elephant Baby Facial - I already use the glycolic acid serum which I like. I bought a couple of items from Nails Inc, the Overnight Mask and Nailpure polish in London Court. I am really liking this brand ever since I bought a 3 piece kit on QVC. Also, splurged on Burberry blush in Earthy 07, hoping for a good contour color based on the great reviews and the packaging is beautiful. A Sephora eyeliner in a shimmer taupe (flirty) which I had received as a sample and wanted the full size. So many things I could have purchased but held off including the nuface facial toning device.  I am going to try botox and filler in a couple of weeks when I am down in LA and I want to see if and how that works first.

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

So I ended up not purchasing anything from Sephora as the items were out of stock, but are now in stock today!

@Jordan2  Same.  Interesting how that works out, isn't it?  Smiley Frustrated

• @mistriTsquirrel, it’s like their giving me a coupon on one hand, but really hope I’ll want the product bad enough I’ll pay full price for it, I won’t!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom Sorry didn't realize you were referring to the Sunday Riley. No I haven't, I got my bottle of CEO in my Allure beauty box a couple months ago, a 1oz bottle no less. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I bought Joico Beach spray for my hair since my hairdresser recommended it. It gives great body and has a light coconut scent.

also, I ordered a Julep eyeshadow and eyeliner from the Q. It’s on its way. I have several Julep shadow sticks and eyeliners and they don’t budge on my oily lids,but they come off easily with my DHC oil cleanser. 

Trusted Contributor

@nrm  My hairdresser really likes the Joico line as a whole.  I think that's what hair color she uses when she colors people's hair.  I love their K-Pak Luster Lock conditioner.  Your beach spray sounds nice.  I like Julep's shadow sticks, too.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*