Respected Contributor

Sephora VIB sale wishlist.....

This sale is coming up and wanted to see if anyone has a wishlist. 

I plan on getting the Viseart Petit Pro 2 eyeshadow palette. I have the first one and it’s great for travel, and the quality is so good. 

Sephora Gel lipliner on 01 The Nudest. This is a cool toned lipliner and I love it. I want a back up. I wear it as an all over lipstick because I am on the hunt for a cool toned nude lipstick but I haven’t found one yet. 

I don’t own any of the UD Naked eyeshadow palettes and I like the 1st one, but I’m still on the fence about it. 

Anyone else have a wishlist? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora VIB sale wishlist.....

Right now nothing I have 0 on my list, I have enough makeup for several women

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I have plenty of stuff on my wish list, but I'm not VIB.  I do most of my online beauty shopping on Ulta's site.  Their rewards program is better, and they have some less expensive brands.

If I could take advantage of the sale, I think I would get the Huda Desert Dusk palette, an RMS beauty highlighter, some Bite lip products, Stila Shimmer and Glow eyeshadow in "Freedom," the FAB sleeping cream, and maybe the Hourglass blush in "Mood Exposure."

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

do you know when?

My sister is interested in  the Dyson dryer

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

I love my Dyson dryer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I'm a VIB and get to shop after Rouge customers. What usually happens to me, everything I want gets swept up by the Rouge customers and I get zilch!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Right now nothing I have 0 on my list, I have enough makeup for several women

@I am still oxox  ITA. I tend to purchase the makeup I need when I run out and Sephora doesn’t carry my brand of skincare.

Respected Contributor

I'm Rouge and the only thing I want is the Lancome Stick Foundation.

Regular Contributor

I am getting 2 Tom Ford makeup brushes.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan, of course my list always starts with too much on it then I have to whittle it down. Right now I am getting Hourglass Mineral Veil Foundation in Sand (I think that shade will work for  the warmer weather.), Tom Ford Patent Finish Lipcolor in Erotic, No Vacancy and Dressed to Kill. I know that these are expensive but they stay on forever and love the finish. Also need to get Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum. Have been out for a few months and since I can get it with 15% off why not. Woman Very Happy