Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora VIB sale wishlist.....

@Tricolor wrote:

@wvumountiefan, of course my list always starts with too much on it then I have to whittle it down. Right now I am getting Hourglass Mineral Veil Foundation in Sand (I think that shade will work for  the warmer weather.), Tom Ford Patent Finish Lipcolor in Erotic, No Vacancy and Dressed to Kill. I know that these are expensive but they stay on forever and love the finish. Also need to get Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum. Have been out for a few months and since I can get it with 15% off why not. Woman Very Happy

@Tricolor I agree. I know for sure that I’m getting the Viseart Petit Pro 2. It’s a great time to stock up on everyday things also. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan  Thanks for the "heads up" on the VIB/Rouge sale coming soon.  I can never remember when they are, so thanks.  I'm a Rouge for the first time this year, so I can take part in the sale starting next Friday, but there's not much I'll be buying.  I appreciate the 15% savings, but I'll probably only be buying my everyday things I'm running low on.  Was going to buy this weekend, but I may as well wait 'til next week to save 15%.  Smiley Happy 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxoxI have more then you do I'm certain...maybe 6 women.

Crazy!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I just saw that my Sephora sale card came in the mail yesterday -- I somehow missed seeing it.  For Rouge members, the in-store "bonus" on the first day (Friday April 13) is a "card case," and 7 samples with any purchase.  Just "ehh," but I do like the Lancome Big Monsieur mascara.  Here's a pic: 

Rouge GWP.jpg

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@wvumountiefan  Thanks for the "heads up" on the VIB/Rouge sale coming soon.  I can never remember when they are, so thanks.  I'm a Rouge for the first time this year, so I can take part in the sale starting next Friday, but there's not much I'll be buying.  I appreciate the 15% savings, but I'll probably only be buying my everyday things I'm running low on.  Was going to buy this weekend, but I may as well wait 'til next week to save 15%.  Smiley Happy 

@I like celery  You’re welcome! 😊

Trusted Contributor

@I like celeryoh I how do love that new Monsieur Big mascara!!! it stays on and sets nice not wet and gives my older lashes LIFE, lots of volume. LOVE.

Grandiose i good too but this is like truly smudgeproff <3

Good samples there Smiley Happy jealous

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I just saw that my Sephora sale card came in the mail yesterday -- I somehow missed seeing it.  For Rouge members, the in-store "bonus" on the first day (Friday April 13) is a "card case," and 7 samples with any purchase.  Just "ehh," but I do like the Lancome Big Monsieur mascara.  Here's a pic: 

Rouge GWP.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@I like celeryoh I how do love that new Monsieur Big mascara!!! it stays on and sets nice not wet and gives my older lashes LIFE, lots of volume. LOVE.

Grandiose i good too but this is like truly smudgeproff <3

Good samples there Smiley Happy jealous

Monsieur Big is a decent mascara.  It's just hard to remove.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"