Contributor

Re: Sephora VIB's - anyone STILL not get their $20??

For the past few years, I haven't gotten my Sephora gift coupons in the regular mail, but I always get one by email.  Makes me wonder if my mailman has been getting my coupons and used them in-store.  LOL    My Sephora catalogs have stopped coming by mail too, although I'll get one from Sephora JCP once in a while.  Does anyone else get those nice catalogs Sephora used to send, especially at this time of year?

Honored Contributor

@akasha1 wrote:

For the past few years, I haven't gotten my Sephora gift coupons in the regular mail, but I always get one by email.  Makes me wonder if my mailman has been getting my coupons and used them in-store.  LOL    My Sephora catalogs have stopped coming by mail too, although I'll get one from Sephora JCP once in a while.  Does anyone else get those nice catalogs Sephora used to send, especially at this time of year?

Nope, I no longer do either. I think in the past 4 years, I did get one of the holiday catalogs when I used to get them regularly. I wonder if they only send them out to VIB and VIB rouges's now although I think I was a VIB a few years ago and didnt get the catalog. This was the first year I did not eventually get my gift card via regular mail. I am beginning to wonder if it is on purpose, actually. I am sure the VIB and VIB rouge people got theirs in a timely fashion, whereas us lowly BIs are hit and miss if we got ours. lol

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@akasha1 wrote:

Nope, I no longer do either. I think in the past 4 years, I did get one of the holiday catalogs when I used to get them regularly. I wonder if they only send them out to VIB and VIB rouges's now although I think I was a VIB a few years ago and didnt get the catalog. This was the first year I did not eventually get my gift card via regular mail. I am beginning to wonder if it is on purpose, actually. I am sure the VIB and VIB rouge people got theirs in a timely fashion, whereas us lowly BIs are hit and miss if we got ours. lol

I also think if your a B.I. You don't get a catalog. I once was a V.I.B. but am not any longer. I haven't got any catalogs in years. 

Contributor

HappyDaze and Jordan2, I actually am a VIB and have been for the past few years. That's why I assumed my mailman was "taking advantage" of my offers.

LOL!