Respected Contributor

Sephora VIB's - anyone STILL not get their $20??

I called last week and was assured I would be getting my $20 but if not to call back on Friday. I called on Friday and they assured me I would have it by Monday. I just called now and they still don't know why I haven't received it. I was told that they have no control over sending them out, it's through a third party. The CS rep said that I could place an order over the phone and she would apply the $20 but I would rather go through Ebates.

Grrr.....so frustrating!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Sephora VIB's - anyone STILL not get their $20??

They sent me a physical coupon in the mail and also sent one vis email. Did you not get one in your email?
Honored Contributor

I received mine by email, I never got one by mail.Also mine was for $15 not $20. The problem is I am only a lowly B.I. so everything I wanted is out of stock. V.I.B.'s got first crack at everything.

Valued Contributor

They should be able to find it on your account. I was able to make a purchase for my sister and they looked it up under her email address linked to her account at the register.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I received mine by email, I never got one by mail.Also mine was for $15 not $20. The problem is I am only a lowly B.I. so everything I wanted is out of stock. V.I.B.'s got first crack at everything.

Mine was for $15  also.  Remember, ladies, there are different levels at Sephora - the more you spend per year the more benefits you receive.

I went last evening to Sephora and used it.  By evening the store was much less crowded than it was during the day on Saturday and I'm sure today on Sunday, this close to Christmas.  Weekends there are always a nightmare anyone in terms of the store being crowded and chaotic.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I called last week and was assured I would be getting my $20 but if not to call back on Friday. I called on Friday and they assured me I would have it by Monday. I just called now and they still don't know why I haven't received it. I was told that they have no control over sending them out, it's through a third party. The CS rep said that I could place an order over the phone and she would apply the $20 but I would rather go through Ebates.

Grrr.....so frustrating!!

@lmt you can call CS and they will give you your number and pin number so you can do an online order and go through ebates or mrrebates (mrrebates is a higher $ of cashback). That is what I did when I didn't get my email nor did I receive anything in the mail. It eventually came via email.

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Same e-mail but no mail. Usually get the card first then e-mail but this year e-mail, no mail. Gave my code to someone else and it was for $15. 

Respected Contributor

@moon wrote:
They sent me a physical coupon in the mail and also sent one vis email. Did you not get one in your email?

This.  I got the coupon in the mail weeks ago and several emails.  Every 2-3 days I would get a new email reminding me of how many days left until it expired.

Respected Contributor

I'm a BI and I didn't get the $15 off email or postcard.  I emailed Customer Service and they replied back on 12/13 that I could call in on 12/13 and place an order by phone and they would honor the discount.  I too, would have liked to have done it online and save the additional 8% from Mr. Rebates.  Unfortunately, I didn't see the email until after CS closed on Sunday.  When I called today, all the items I was interested in were sold out. 

Very poor marketing to send to some and not all in their programs.

Respected Contributor

I don't go to Sephora often. I am not a VIB member. I noticed that only VIB members can get certain shades of liquid lipsticks by Kat Von D.

So I went to Kat Von D's website, got the shades that I wanted as they were not sold out plus a free mini studed lipstick.  Now, I just need to wait until they arrive.