Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora' VIB Started Today-- Whatcha Get?

@SurferWife 

I use and like the Sephora brand retractable eyeliner pencils. That's all I've tried.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I haven't ordered anything but have a few items in my cart.  I'm curious to know if any of you have tried Sephora's brand of anything?  If so, please tell!

@SurferWife - I have a few of the retractable eye pencils and love them. Reach for them over any others that I have.  Their brushes are good too, have a couple of those.  Want to try their skin care next as I run out of what I'm using and need replacements.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Some people never learn (g) but you're a good sister!  Going into Sephora for one item is like trying to eat just one Lays potato chip.  I got a beautiful Colourpop 9 pan e/s palette in the mail today.  Can't wait to wear it!

@monicakm - yesterday had brunch with my sister and gave her the pencils.  She liked them a lot and was excited to get home and try them out.  Not being a makeup person I wasn't sure what her reaction was going to be but was happy to see she was excited and willing to try them.  

Honored Contributor

The building next to where I work has a Sephora and I haven't been in that Sephora since before the pandemic so feel I should probably go over there at lunch and see how it's doing.  Ya know, just a casual walk through at lunch, kind of moseying on through, just looking to see how thing are going.... Hmmm, wonder what trouble I can get into today.......